Outlook for Region 7-4A

Yanker

Yanker, you can rest easy! I have nothing for the "RED ONES" and have no intention of smoking a peace pipe, accepting or giving of olive branches, releasing doves in Tipton and Henry Co. The "hornblowers" are who they are, have said what they've said, and I'm sure it won't be forgotten by the citzens of Tipton Co.

That is what the YANKER wanted to hear!!!!! Keep the feud alive!!! Forget about JCM...JCM to win the region!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "citzens" of Tipton Co. obviously take themselves too seriously or they have a guilty conscience if what has been said on here is never to be forgotten. I guess it's a good thing the "citzens" don't play the game and that they have to come to Henry Co. this year. Otherwise, your comment might scare us off.

Keep this thread alive in the YANKER's absence, my "citzennedly anti-Tiptonianful-guiltlessing amnesiacally-smartfully alecallingly" friend!!!!! JCM to win it all...JCM to be region champs!!! I AM THE IMPERIOUS YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Yanker

The YANKER goes out of town for a while and we fall to the second page!!! I will be out of town for a few more days but I would expect some of you to keep us off of the back pages!!!!! Somebody please pick up the slack until I return!!! I AM THE DISAPPOINTED YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, Alright! Really can't see any reason to remain on the front page unless there is SOMETHING to say!

Edited by wtnoff

Oh, Alright! Really can't see any reason to remain on the front page unless there is SOMETHING to say!

The YANKER refuses to allow us to stay on the "back pages"!!!!! Are you a Munford fan, or, if not, who is your team? What do you think of Munford's chances of winning the region again? Who do you expect their main competition to be? What do you think of JCM's chances to compete for the region title? How do you think HC will be, considering they lost the best group they have ever had? I am now giving you something to talk about...and...I AM THE FRONT PAGE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanker, you can rest easy! I have nothing for the "RED ONES" and have no intention of smoking a peace pipe, accepting or giving of olive branches, releasing doves in Tipton and Henry Co. The "hornblowers" are who they are, have said what they've said, and I'm sure it won't be forgotten by the citzens of Tipton Co.

This "RED ONE" wants nothing from you, so there should be no problem. In fact, I can't imagine that you could have anything I would want, anyway. If folks in Tipton County care, or even remember, what this "RED ONE" has said, then there is even less to do in Tipton County, then there is in Henry County. Besides, go back and check my posts. If anyone is bothered by anything that this "RED ONE" has said, then he must have a guilty conscience. I have noticed no public outcry in Tipton County. The only ones who seem bothered at all, are you, and cougarmike. I wonder why? Don't wait on any olive branch from this "RED ONE"! I have simply stated that your team wouldn't have been nearly as good without the transfers. You would likely not have won the region without them. This "RED ONE" stands by that. Who in their right mind could disagree with either statement? What will happen this season should be more important to the folks in Tipton County, than what this "RED ONE" said during the offseason about LAST season. According to your theory, however, the folks of Tipton County, with apparently nothing at all to do, have "locked" onto the comments from this "RED ONE", and will not forget. That is ridiculous, but quite sad, if true.

That is what the YANKER wanted to hear!!!!! Keep the feud alive!!! Forget about JCM...JCM to win the region!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

From what I saw of JCM last season, JCM will not win the region. You will be fortunate to make the playoffs. You apparently are simply blindly faithful. I appreciate your optimism and support for your team, but there will be no title in Jackson this season. Making the playoffs is a realistic goal, so stick with that one.

Here's a little something...

Former NFL starter and University of Tennessee star Andre Lott will be coaching at Hardin County

Here's another tidbit of information ballplaya, Andre played his high school football @ Melrose. He played on the same state championship team as Cedric Wilson now with the Pittsburg Steelers and Kindell Morehead who is with the Jacksonville Jaguars or the Carolina Panthers, I'm not sure which.

Here's another tidbit of information ballplaya, Andre played his high school football @ Melrose. He played on the same state championship team as Cedric Wilson now with the Pittsburg Steelers and Kindell Morehead who is with the Jacksonville Jaguars or the Carolina Panthers, I'm not sure which.

Yes thats right, also he was the #1 player in tennessee coming out of high school. Word is he is taking over the offense and secondary

Edited by ballplaya10

This "RED ONE" wants nothing from you, so there should be no problem. In fact, I can't imagine that you could have anything I would want, anyway. If folks in Tipton County care, or even remember, what this "RED ONE" has said, then there is even less to do in Tipton County, then there is in Henry County. Besides, go back and check my posts. If anyone is bothered by anything that this "RED ONE" has said, then he must have a guilty conscience. I have noticed no public outcry in Tipton County. The only ones who seem bothered at all, are you, and cougarmike. I wonder why? Don't wait on any olive branch from this "RED ONE"! I have simply stated that your team wouldn't have been nearly as good without the transfers. You would likely not have won the region without them. This "RED ONE" stands by that. Who in their right mind could disagree with either statement? What will happen this season should be more important to the folks in Tipton County, than what this "RED ONE" said during the offseason about LAST season. According to your theory, however, the folks of Tipton County, with apparently nothing at all to do, have "locked" onto the comments from this "RED ONE", and will not forget. That is ridiculous, but quite sad, if true.

Well, the one thing that Munford has for now is the title REGION 7 CHAMPIONS! If you and yours don't want it, that will be fine with the good people of MUNFORD! To say that the three helped the Munford program is obvious, but to say the championship couldn't have been won without them is reaching somewhat. Now, why don't you get off the horse-You've already beaten it to death. Why not concern yourself with the morality of the Dyersburg program now that they have the Obion Co. QB enrolled. (The father takes a job at the school there and at the end of the day, he and his son jump in the car and drive back home.) Guess what!! Perfectly legal. Rules are made, whether you like them or not, and when you stay within the perameters ( that's boundaries to you) there is nothing to be said. But, I'm sure you can again judgementalize, condemn, and berate another program because this kid moving to be with his coach just doesn't sit well with you. Either way, how about giving us a break and spew your venom toward another program. I'll follow with great interest how well you fare with the Dyersburg people.

I am a parent at Liberty and I want all of you to be served notice that we are going to be stronger than you think. I was a little concerned with the turnover of the coaching staff, but Coach Hookfin was able to keep Coach Lane and brought Sawyer with him. This is a dynamic group of coaches. In three weeks, they have completely changed the thought processes and got the program suddenly looking pretty good. There is a lot of talent and the attitude is soooo positive for the first time of the program. The staff and kids are working 4-6 hours per day right now to get the offense and defense in before the first game. We are not planning on losing and we will beat JCM THIS YEAR. Sorry YANKER! You guys better get us on your radar! HERE WE COME 4A! We are planning on a gold football to go with our two Gold Basketballs!!!! BRING IT!

I am a parent at Liberty and I want all of you to be served notice that we are going to be stronger than you think. I was a little concerned with the turnover of the coaching staff, but Coach Hookfin was able to keep Coach Lane and brought Sawyer with him. This is a dynamic group of coaches. In three weeks, they have completely changed the thought processes and got the program suddenly looking pretty good. There is a lot of talent and the attitude is soooo positive for the first time of the program. The staff and kids are working 4-6 hours per day right now to get the offense and defense in before the first game. We are not planning on losing and we will beat JCM THIS YEAR. Sorry YANKER! You guys better get us on your radar! HERE WE COME 4A! We are planning on a gold football to go with our two Gold Basketballs!!!! BRING IT!

did you really just say what i thought you said? Radar? I dont think i see you on the map, yet alone a radar!! we will all be sure to give you a friendly welcome to 4a football. :roflolk::thumb: