Jefferson County Position by Position

PatriotMan

If you to transfer from Division II to Division I do you have to sit out a year? If so, no way Shiverdecker goes from C-N to an SEC or other top caliber school.

Besides, he hasn't shown that he is capable of getting his grades up since he left Jeff County.

His mom wants him to go to C-N, I think it's a good fit for him.

I know you don`t have to sit if you go from Division I to Division II, not 100% on the opposite direction. I would guess it would be the same as going to a prep school. I agree that CN is a good fit for him with their run heavy offense, he could pad his stats, get his grades together and be on his way to D1 in 2 years. I think Kentucky would have offered months ago if Chris's grades and test scores had been in order, lucky for him they have handy dandy tutors in college.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patriot Pride-It is very easy to put down 13 year old kids and state things you do not have knowledge about when you are anonymous. You must not have watched us play because of the comment.

I have films of every game if you want to watch. We can watch them together and you can point out why you would make comments like you did. I can be reached very easy.

Having watched half of JMS's games this year, I can tell you that there are a lot of quality athletes on the team.

Shade is a great blocker/runner on offense, but he is tough and has great hands as well. Saw he make a couple of tough interceptions, including a pair up at greeneville, one he ran back for a touchdown.

Zack Kountz and Jim Bell are also similair type players as Shade. Anderson should be getting several quality lineman coming up for JMS as well.

I would like to chime in about JMS. Kids that go there or to maury are very lucky. That program at JMS is top notch from coaching on down the line. I know this staff and they do a great job. If there is a lack of interest at the HS level then why blame the middle school?

Truer words were never spoken, but remember its always the kid's fault :o

Edited by JC4life