CPA vs. David Lipscolmb

ThePenguin

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sure they can

i agree.. they have enough big bodies in brad hunt and mcpherson to match up wit Z. Z is making himself a force in th post in the district no doubt, but a good combination of a 4 and 5 man can offset a very good center.. look at what florida did with horiford and noah to offset greg oden.. also lispcomb is very disciplined so i predict them to win by about 9. they have better guard play also with caleb clayton and josh slater.

First off I am sure David Lipscomb is not looking past Thursday's game with Pearl Cohn, however when that game ends it gets real fun. This should be an interesting game. The pressure is on David Lipscomb. They have more experience, more depth, and are expected to win. CPA starts 4 sophomores that bring a lot of heart and determination and a desire to win and are not afraid to dream big. You would think CPA has everyting to gain and little to lose, but I guarantee you if you ask the CPA players, they believe thay can win this game and will not take a loss lightly. Thats what makes this a most intriguing game. Can't wait to see it. Good luck to both teams.

Z will dominate inside b/c there is NO ONE for lipscomb that can stop him and then when lipscomb adjusts watch for the kickouts to miller and anderson for the three ball...also cpa's quarterback lowry is back from his injury and will be playing so that is a boost for cpa...

My predictions: cpa by 10 in a hostile envirement