Independence at Franklin

rebelplaya

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Food for thought:

Last 4 games - Franklin average winning margin 33 points, Indy 8 points. Both teams 4 and 0, common opponents in Columbia, Brentwood, and Hillsboro. Indy had Hillwood while Franklin had Overton.

Season long common opponents - Both teams are 11 - 2, Franklin average margin of victory 23.1, Indy 10.9.

If the fans show up, it should be a good atmosphere for what is shaping up to be a game to determine the top seed.

QUOTE(Cubs05SC @ Jan 13 2007 - 12:35 AM) 826330377[/snapback]

Your an idiot. Indy is 15-2 and 6th on the Tennessean Poll. Thats by far winning some games

You are the idiot Cubs05SC. Coach Harrick was refering to "winning some games" as to in the Franklin/Independence series, not winning just any game. We'll comment on your prediction after tonight's game. Hopefully you are not taking prediction lessons from CHS2007.

I think this game will be closer tonight than most people are predicting. I haven't seen Franklin play yet, but I think that people are underestimating Independence a little, they are very deep on the bench, but for some reason Henry has not decided to use that depth very much this season, however it seems that he hasn't made too bad of decisions since they are battling for the number one spot in the district tonight.

Also I believe that Indy is a little inconsistent because the seniors (everyone that plays for the majority of the time except for Isaac Baugh before he got hurt) have never had a senior class ahead of them to show them how it's done, they have been the "seniors" for the third year now. In some ways I believe that hurts them. If they had experienced the guidance from older players they would be absolutely scary good.

QUOTE(faninthestand @ Jan 16 2007 - 11:16 AM) 826333705[/snapback]

Food for thought:

Last 4 games - Franklin average winning margin 33 points, Indy 8 points. Both teams 4 and 0, common opponents in Columbia, Brentwood, and Hillsboro. Indy had Hillwood while Franklin had Overton.

Season long common opponents - Both teams are 11 - 2, Franklin average margin of victory 23.1, Indy 10.9.

If the fans show up, it should be a good atmosphere for what is shaping up to be a game to determine the top seed.

They also have a common opponent in Clarksville. We beat Clarksville by 22, Franklin lost by 3. So as to what Donathon wrote a while back, I say Indy by 25 if you want to compare stats like this. But we all know this wont happen, so I still think Indy will pull it off, just have to see what teams shows up tonight.

To add, I think the atmosphere will be like a playoff game tonight, both schools bringing out huge crowds.