Sullivan Central defeats Science Hill

brock20

That video is proof enough to me that no one from Central said anything after the game to Omar, they didn't have time to say anything. But in Omar's defense I am sure everybody on here that played the game can remember a time when the best thing to do was just walk away before you say or do something stupid.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Boonie @ Jan 14 2007 - 08:30 AM) 826331459[/snapback]

That video is proof enough to me that no one from Central said anything after the game to Omar, they didn't have time to say anything. But in Omar's defense I am sure everybody on here that played the game can remember a time when the best thing to do was just walk away before you say or do something stupid.

it does not matter if you are mad or not you always show respect for the other team and shake hands... but that is not the point here, Omar told the newspaper that central players were rubbing it in his face , that was a flat out lie...

QUOTE(hightop @ Jan 13 2007 - 09:47 PM) 826331172[/snapback]

Since Central has got so much bad press lately I figured I would get on here and try to defend Central on Omar's accusation of Central players making comments to him after the game. Just my opinion but it didn't look to me like any Central player made any comments. Heck it didn't look like any player from Central had enough time to say anything to him in the line. But don't take my word for it, watch it for yourself:

What bad press? Did you get any video of the long 3 by Hess at the end of the 2nd qtr?

Central made Science Hill look very mediocre Friday night. I would be surprised if Cutlip stays around at SH for much longer,I don't think anyone on SH can stand to play for him,and it seemed Friday night like the players just quit,they didn't want to win that game,where as it was obvious Central did. Good job Central,I hope we can build off this and go on a nice little run now.

Science Hill looked nothing more than a 1 man team against DB, and that's what they are. The Cougars run their offense with great execution and it is hard to stop. DB, with Coty Sensabaugh in the lineup, is starting to look like everyone thought they would. Friday night might just be the game of the year in the Conference.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

QUOTE(ArtVandalay @ Jan 15 2007 - 06:26 PM) 826332896[/snapback]

Science Hill looked nothing more than a 1 man team against DB, and that's what they are. The Cougars run their offense with great execution and it is hard to stop. DB, with Coty Sensabaugh in the lineup, is starting to look like everyone thought they would. Friday night might just be the game of the year in the Conference.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Art

I understand what you're saying...but they have Crockett first. There haven't been any sure wins this year for the Tribe.

Hopefully the Tribe can come out with some fire because Central comes to play and if DB is flat and Central is shooting lights out it could be a sequal to the 20 point loss at the Dome.

I know this is a roundball thread but I figure many Central fans are viewing. I wanted to extend congratulations to Michael Crowder for the decision to play at Princeton. I read the article about him on Tricitiessports.com and sounds like he is a well rounded kid with the potential to let his football carry him to great things.

QUOTE(maroonandgrey @ Jan 16 2007 - 09:21 AM) 826333499[/snapback]

I know this is a roundball thread but I figure many Central fans are viewing. I wanted to extend congratulations to Michael Crowder for the decision to play at Princeton. I read the article about him on Tricitiessports.com and sounds like he is a well rounded kid with the potential to let his football carry him to great things.

Michael Crowder is a great kid. There is probably not one person at Central who can say a bad thing about him.

QUOTE(ArtVandalay @ Jan 15 2007 - 06:26 PM) 826332896[/snapback]

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Time for Coach Morgan to decide who will be his top 5-7 players and stop playing the entire bench. It appears some are getting less and less playing time. A lot of road games left.

QUOTE(DBWATCHDOG @ Jan 16 2007 - 05:19 PM) 826333996[/snapback]

Time for Coach Morgan to decide who will be his top 5-7 players and stop playing the entire bench. It appears some are getting less and less playing time. A lot of road games left.

Ya think. Lets see, four current players were starters last year, we're 19 games into the season, yeah, I figure even Morgan should have it figured out by now.