Region 4-2A

Lion15

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ Mar 16 2007 - 09:32 PM) 826414714[/snapback]It's getting fun just making Antwirp look stupid.

Yeah...your vast intelligence is overwhelming. What have you said that makes any sense whatsoever? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Bulletbob @ Mar 16 2007 - 09:07 PM) 826414680[/snapback]You guys gotta' decide what you're discussin'. If your talking about dominance in the rivalry between Westmoreland and Smith County then the tip has to go to Westmoreland based on record. If your talking about dominance on a state level, neither of your teams is on that level. You combine for a total of 0 state titles or state title appearances for that matter. Give me a break!

Nah...posteinstein is the one that claims dominance. Westmoland hasn't dominated SC or anyone else in recent years.

QUOTE(Termite @ Mar 15 2007 - 02:29 PM) 826413075[/snapback]"my senior year"..... What are you ...one of these guys with a pot belly and comb over that still wears his letterman jacket that won't button??? I'll bet you even still wear those tight fitting coaching shorts too.... Keep living in the past. Get a ball to put on back of your lettermans jacket that says region champs although it appears you got out of school years ago....

Boy, what a put down......................."You won a playoff game but failed to win or even come close to a gold ball" Again ,,,,I may be wrong, but I

think semi is a game closer than quarter..So it appears that Smith DID come close or closer than most (you).........Thats the way it figures in Smith Co.......I don't know about your math in Westmoreland.. Ask your coach...he went to school in Smith Co. (Gordonsville) maybe he can help you understand the difference between Semi and Quarter Finals ( Postman...stop while you can)

Forget the past....other than the weight lifting comp..............why is Westmoreland going to compete in the region?

They lost a lot of leaders, experience, and a number of tough,hard nose football players..

York, I think lost a lot of seniors,,,,,,,

Upperman should be tough

S.C. has to replace speed, RBs and a QB.

Other that "used to" talk about going to or should.......................

The reason I know Westmoreland will compete in the region this year is because we are Westmoreland for one reason. The other reason is because Smith County lost just as many players as we did as far as talent, and experience. Oh, by the way I guess I understand why you think I'm pot bellied and have a comb over at the age of 29. Its because you live in Carthage and all 29 year olds look like that, but one things for sure there want be any males from the age 28-32 with a jacket with a ball on the back that says region champs,because we have all of um. I guess this explains why no body my age is on here bragging about there teams in Smith County. They have nothing to brag about.

Guest Termite

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ Mar 19 2007 - 09:55 PM) 826418059[/snapback]The reason I know Westmoreland will compete in the region this year is because we are Westmoreland for one reason. The other reason is because Smith County lost just as many players as we did as far as talent, and experience. Oh, by the way I guess I understand why you think I'm pot bellied and have a comb over at the age of 29. Its because you live in Carthage and all 29 year olds look like that, but one things for sure there want be any males from the age 28-32 with a jacket with a ball on the back that says region champs,because we have all of um. I guess this explains why no body my age is on here bragging about there teams in Smith County. They have nothing to brag about.

Ms. Postman....you are making my point for me and you are still hung up on what YOU claim to have done many years ago.......I asked" why is Westmoreland going to compete in the region". Your well thought out reply " because we are Westmoreland".................I wish I would have thought of that .....That was easy enough.........it's all about where you live...It has nothing to do with players, experience, coaches..............nothing like that.........it's all about "we are Westmoreland"

So, in a nutshell, Westmoreland will win the region because (1) We are Westmoreland (2) Smith Co. lost as many players as we did. and (3) 28-32 year olds have all of um.............

Cliff Claven reasoning.........

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(warrior2024 @ Apr 9 2007 - 07:57 AM) 826432827[/snapback]Yes I did.

I thought I knew who you where. Cannon Co made a good choice in there head coach. I remember talking to you at some of the weight lifts and at the regional banquets many years ago. You seemed like you were the type of person that would make a good head coach one day. Dont get offended by my comments about the teams who I said skipped out of the region even though your coaching one now. You probably had nothing to do with that choice back then anyway. I just want Smith Co. to know that they have no right to just pencil themselves in #1 in the region like their some super power. They need to remember why they had such a good little run there in 3A when GP and DL where in 2A with us.

I am not offended. I have worked hard to try and turn this program around. Rome wasn't build in a day and Rome didn't fall in a day either. I am trying to convince the kids that they can win. The attitudes are the main reasons around here. Hopefully with a full stable of kids returning we can be competitive and make some noise in the region.

Guest Termite

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ Apr 9 2007 - 05:47 PM) 826433311[/snapback]I thought I knew who you where. Cannon Co made a good choice in there head coach. I remember talking to you at some of the weight lifts and at the regional banquets many years ago. You seemed like you were the type of person that would make a good head coach one day. Dont get offended by my comments about the teams who I said skipped out of the region even though your coaching one now. You probably had nothing to do with that choice back then anyway. I just want Smith Co. to know that they have no right to just pencil themselves in #1 in the region like their some super power. They need to remember why they had such a good little run there in 3A when GP and DL where in 2A with us.

Smith Co. has as much right as anyone else to pencil themselves in #1 . Nobody has said anything about Smith Co. being a super power. The nearest thing to a suggested super power would be the implied "domination" of 15 years ago.

Ms. postman is infatuated with GP, DL, and the band. I think a BAND member from GOODPASTURE,dressed in a MUSTANG uniform out performed him on a football field once or did something bad to him. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

(on the serious side)

I believe Cannon and Jackson will battle for the cellar this year, but I believe both are capable of pulling a shocker or 2. Warrior2024 is right about getting kids to believe they can compete and win.......In watching the other sports programs from both these schools there are some very athletic kids there. There is no reason they cann't compete....especially Cannon. I know basketball is KING in jackson Co......everything else is something to do until basketball season..........but with Cannon Co.and the number of kids, athletes and the chance of being the only "game in town" you have to believe they can win....