Lawrence Co upsets Shelbyville

persistant

QUOTE(BBWizard @ Jan 20 2007 - 12:54 PM) 826339065[/snapback]

I told you that they were not that good of a Team. The key word is team. They play as individuals not as a team. They were out coach at every point. Watch what I said they WILL NOT make it out of district. I'm not sure why anyone would measure a team by what a team did in the PAST. Those teams where GOOD plus as much as hate to say it had good coaching. This program is on the way down. The BEST FRESHMAN inis district is Jordyn L. She got the Senior and most of the post in foul trouble. Lawerence Co played with heart and as team. They wanted it and got what they knew they could do.

Now it Franklin Co turn. I was hoping the Wilds would have did this but they will put a end to the great shelbyville team. They should drop out of top 5 and out of the nationally ranking for sure now. I also told you they have NO bench. If you stop the starters you stop Shelbyville. Put pressure on the PtG and get phsycial will Jarrel they fall down. No back up at point and no shooting guards to come off bench to give rest to their shooters.

Come over to Franklin Co and watch for yourself. I got to see Lawerence Co beat Shelbyville and enjoyed every moment. Watching shelbyville student section just sit there while LC kids where cheering was funny.

Way to go Lawerence Co. now go get regionals because Shelbyville will not be there.

Franklin Co, Linclon Co, or Lawerence Co will be the ones to play Riverdale for the championship

I wanted to see Flatcreekjim but no one knew who that was. I guess he was hiding after the first half.

It looks like I will be eating steak at State this year not Crow pie.

well i don't know about ALL of that but you might be right about Jordyn Luffman being the best freshman in district.She played a Great game last night and was a major part of the win, but you can't just put this win on one player.It was DEFINETLY a huge team effort and every player on the team contributed some way or the other.Great game.

oh and our student section wasn't bad either

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Shootmore @ Jan 20 2007 - 10:27 AM) 826338947[/snapback]

Congrats to Lawrence Co!! BIG win!!

Hey persistent, Is it really all about the coaching

It very well could be. Dont want to dwell in the past. Great game plan, maybe she will (has) revive a program that was left for dead! Have you heard about the refs. How can you have 2 of the 3 we had at home at their house. Thank goodness for the lady ref. Fair and balanced? PITIFULLLLL.

QUOTE(persistant @ Jan 20 2007 - 05:09 PM) 826339233[/snapback]

It very well could be. Dont want to dwell in the past. Great game plan, maybe she will (has) revive a program that was left for dead! Have you heard about the refs. How can you have 2 of the 3 we had at home at their house. Thank goodness for the lady ref. Fair and balanced? PITIFULLLLL.

Well I am glad to see that you admit the lady ref was for LC. Still trying to figure out why she called a technical foul on #55 in a game as tight as this. But the girls needed this loss. Maybe it will be the wake up call that they have been needing.

QUOTE(finfan @ Jan 20 2007 - 05:17 PM) 826339238[/snapback]

Well I am glad to see that you admit the lady ref was for LC. Still trying to figure out why she called a technical foul on #55 in a game as tight as this. But the girls needed this loss. Maybe it will be the wake up call that they have been needing.

It shouldn't matter how 'tight' a game is whether a technical foul is called or not. If a player says something inappropriate or acts inappropriately, the player should receive a technical, regardless of team or the score of the game.

Again, congratulations to the Lady Cats!

QUOTE(persistant @ Jan 20 2007 - 05:09 PM) 826339233[/snapback]

I don't think it healthy to dwell in the past either, but then agan, I have always been a sickly type of fellow However, someone with a lot more sense than myself once said " Those that forget the past are doomed to repeat it"

HOOPS TO YA!!!

kw

QUOTE(finfan @ Jan 20 2007 - 05:17 PM) 826339238[/snapback]

She used the f word, What the f did I do? 1 out of 3, Refs, for LC you do the math, The big guy, Sammy? tried to give it to Shelbyville. A kind of Dr. Behr, if you know what I mean?

QUOTE(persistant @ Jan 21 2007 - 12:01 AM) 826339618[/snapback]

She used the f word, What the f did I do? 1 out of 3, Refs, for LC you do the math, The big guy, Sammy? tried to give it to Shelbyville. A kind of Dr. Behr, if you know what I mean?

I'll say it one more time, congratulations to Lawrence Co. You have a good team and should be proud.

QUOTE(Bates Water Gardens @ Jan 21 2007 - 02:47 PM) 826340004[/snapback]

I'll say it one more time, congratulations to Lawrence Co. You have a good team and should be proud.

I don't mean any harm; I hope Lawrence County doesn't make this one win the highlight of their season. Celebrate and move on. Other teams will not take you for granted now. A big win puts you on the radar and makes you one of the haunted.

Good Job LC but I know you (we) haven't heard the last of Shelbyville......

QUOTE(DUKnowDaGame? @ Jan 21 2007 - 07:24 PM) 826340257[/snapback]

I don't mean any harm; I hope Lawrence County doesn't make this one win the highlight of their season. Celebrate and move on. Other teams will not take you for granted now. A big win puts you on the radar and makes you one of the haunted.

Good Job LC but I know you (we) haven't heard the last of Shelbyville......

This is true!!

QUOTE(jackass @ Jan 22 2007 - 10:04 AM) 826340929[/snapback]

just keep beating and bangin each other in a very tough district/region and enjoy your distict/region/sub-state trophies cause state time will be cleveland all the way-IMO.

Remember that cleveland has to go through this region at sub-state to get there.