Father Ryan vs. MBA

bigbigguy

QUOTE(irishdad @ Jan 21 2007 - 12:58 PM) 826339799[/snapback]

It is pretty funny that I have to get a phone call about a bunch of kids misbehavin on CoachT. Then I read the post and find out is is the same bunch of childish cowardly adults who seem to run this forum. I find it very sad that after three years all you have to talk about is an alleged mistake on my part. Pityful, just plain pityful. YOU SHOULD BE DISCUSSING THE YOUNG MEN, COACHES AND FAMILIES WHO HAVE SACRIFICED TO WORK HARD AT MAKE IT TO THE END OF THE SEASON.

But this is America where your freedom of speech is protected by our Constitution. Also it is your right to act out in a forum where you hide behind the anonimity of your keyboards typing anything that comes to your challenged little minds. But I find it very interesting that I have never had any of you "posters" make it a face to face. That I would enjoy.

To the Rigger and to all those whose use this forum constructively I wish you alL the best luck at state.

TO MY BELOVED IRISH I WISH YOU THE VERY BEST OF LUCK AS YOU SHOW THE BIG RED EVEN WITHOUT ME AT THE CLOCK YOU WILL CLEAN THERES. GOD BLESS MY BELOVED IRISH...

his best post ever!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(irishdad @ Jan 21 2007 - 10:58 AM) 826339799[/snapback]

It is pretty funny that I have to get a phone call about a bunch of kids misbehavin on CoachT. Then I read the post and find out is is the same bunch of childish cowardly adults who seem to run this forum. I find it very sad that after three years all you have to talk about is an alleged mistake on my part. Pityful, just plain pityful. YOU SHOULD BE DISCUSSING THE YOUNG MEN, COACHES AND FAMILIES WHO HAVE SACRIFICED TO WORK HARD AT MAKE IT TO THE END OF THE SEASON.

But this is America where your freedom of speech is protected by our Constitution. Also it is your right to act out in a forum where you hide behind the anonimity of your keyboards typing anything that comes to your challenged little minds. But I find it very interesting that I have never had any of you "posters" make it a face to face. That I would enjoy.

To the Rigger and to all those whose use this forum constructively I wish you alL the best luck at state.

TO MY BELOVED IRISH I WISH YOU THE VERY BEST OF LUCK AS YOU SHOW THE BIG RED EVEN WITHOUT ME AT THE CLOCK YOU WILL CLEAN THERES. GOD BLESS MY BELOVED IRISH...

WOW! It worked.

QUOTE(stovepipe @ Jan 22 2007 - 08:30 AM) 826340801[/snapback]

WOW! It worked.

did Irish dad ever play for a band in the 70's? Was it like Fleetwood or something like that?

I'm certain his song, don't look back still has meaning and running Frank's clock, in RED anyway... this Friday is not in the plans.

QUOTE(cbg @ Jan 21 2007 - 08:05 AM) 826339691[/snapback]

stove,

Is it true that Irish Dad has been hired by MBA as the new admissions director and will also help Simpson with the wrestling team? Could we see Irish Dad wearing the colors of the Big Red with that waffle iron logo on a jacket? Maybe Irish Dad will work the clock for MBA the next few years.

I havent heard that but it does make you wonder. He said in some post years ago how good of friends they were. I think they went to school together. Then MBA "acquires" a Purple People Eater assistant coach. And now this new rumor. Maybe MBA Simpson and his legion of Simpson children are planting the seeds of an Irish takeover of the momma's school for boys.

That makes sense because I also heard that Father Ryan is thinking of converting to a female only school. Boys at MBA and girls at FRHS.

I guess only time will tell.

QUOTE(irishdad @ Jan 21 2007 - 11:58 AM) 826339799[/snapback]

i read this and i stood up to salute and sing:

and the rockets red glare, the bombs bursting in air, gave proof through the night, that irish dad is still there........

QUOTE(wristbar @ Jan 23 2007 - 01:47 AM) 826341976[/snapback]

Come on guys the humor in this one is lost in time somewhere about 2 yrs ago. Both young men involved in the incident went on to successful state tournament finishes.

chill dude, i was referring to id's patriotic stance in his post.

and i would only expect that they went on to successful state finishes, that's what happens to a majority of wrestling units in d2.

QUOTE(the wrestler @ Jan 24 2007 - 10:10 AM) 826343867[/snapback]

Between the legendary IRISHDAD, the school rivalry, the sibling rivalry and the past epic battles that have occcurred I'm looking forward to an exciting match and some great matchups.

And oh yeah region championship is at stake....which will determine the state duals

Ryan by a good margin this year.

Purple sweep of 152 and up. Ryan also takes 119 and 130. MBA wins 103, 112, 125, 135 and 140. 145 either way depending upon who fills it for each team.

Irishdad will be happy. So happy that maybe we will be treated to one of his post-Irish win messages.