Can Grace Christian win them all

big blue player

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(big blue player @ Jan 21 2007 - 07:31 PM) 826340268[/snapback]

Can Grace Christian Acad. of Knoxville make it undefeated through the rest of the season???

YALL DON'T PLAY NO ONE THATS WHY YOUR UNDEFEATED. COME ON UP TO PICKETT CO. AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS OR YOU COULD ASK TEMPLE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU COME TO THE HOME OF THE BOBCATS!!!!

QUOTE(pc#1bobcatterfan @ Jan 21 2007 - 09:03 PM) 826340315[/snapback]

YALL DON'T PLAY NO ONE THATS WHY YOUR UNDEFEATED. COME ON UP TO PICKETT CO. AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS OR YOU COULD ASK TEMPLE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU COME TO THE HOME OF THE BOBCATS!!!!

When you get off the plateau away from your home-cooked refs, Pickett is nothing special....

Grace playes a very weak schedule and playes in a relativly weak region, so I wouldn't be surprised if they do go undefeated. It will be hard, but they can do it... But come sub-state, they're done, barring a miracle.

QUOTE(Rangerbook06 @ Jan 21 2007 - 09:57 PM) 826340509[/snapback]

When you get off the plateau away from your home-cooked refs, Pickett is nothing special....

Grace playes a very weak schedule and playes in a relativly weak region, so I wouldn't be surprised if they do go undefeated. It will be hard, but they can do it... But come sub-state, they're done, barring a miracle.

Hey Ranger who will they most likely play in the substate? I am not as up to date on east tn basketball so any info would be great! df

QUOTE(devilfanatic @ Jan 22 2007 - 01:19 PM) 826341099[/snapback]

Hey Ranger who will they most likely play in the substate? I am not as up to date on east tn basketball so any info would be great! df

Someone from District 1 for sure. Right now the two sub-state teams look to be Universty School and Cloudland. Hampton has the talent to get in, but they have a knack to underachieve and are going through a major problem right now. Unaka is in a nose dive, and it seems very unlikely that they'll make it, but stranger things have happened.

Guest AmazingGrace4551

QUOTE(pc#1bobcatterfan @ Jan 21 2007 - 09:03 PM) 826340315[/snapback]

Yeah, i guess everybody in that region is a pushover. Come on, let's be real. I know Grace plays a VERY weak schedule. But because of their hardwork, good defense, and great coaching, they turned around from a 14-15 season last year into a 20-0 season so far this year. And that alone deserves some recognition. I'm not saying they're a Temple or Union City, or any team like that, but they deserve some credit for their amazing accomplishments. A third year team going 20-0, sounds pretty good to me!

grace has done alot in the last 3 yrs since the school started in improving but i am not sure that the rams are going to have an easy time with rockwood. grace doesn't have as many kids coming off the bench with good experience like rockwood does. so wat will grace do if they get slusher in foul trouble or even wanamaker as well? it should be a good game if rockwood comes out with some fire and ready to go all out, even if they have cosby to worry about tomorrow they have to concentrate on grace if they are going to get the job done. it will also be good to see if coach k has anything special for grace tonight.

go tigers