Smith County

Cannon County

Clarkrange

Macon County

Red Boiling Springs

Monterey

Hermitage Springs

Thats just my guess......

I would put Upperman first, JC, LA, PC, then Dekalb or Smith. Smith just beat UHS up there, played in 2 ot's with Dekalb, and they beat Clay earlier this year, so they would definitly be above them. I would put Macon right after Smith or Dekalb, they are a good team, just getting some tough breaks, losing by just a few every game.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(pcbobcats1 @ Jan 21 2007 - 10:25 PM) 826340563[/snapback]

I agree. Pickett and Jackson Co. are the best, then LA, DeKalb Co., Macon Co., York and Upperman. Clarkrange and Smith Co. would come next, then Clay Co, RBS, Cannon, , Monterey and HS. 7A always sends a team to the state and 7AA rarely does.

Pcbobcat, I do agree with you that 7a has sent more teams to the state tournament. However, is it obvious to see that 7aa has a lot tougher road. Before last year, a 7aa team had to beat a MLK Lipscomb, Hume Fogg or maybe even two of those teams just to make the substate game. After that they had to play one of the top teams out of Chattanooga, just don't see how you can compare the state appearances to the better district.

QUOTE(oneshot @ Jan 21 2007 - 10:54 PM) 826340614[/snapback]

honestly both districts are weak! a couple of good teams in each

most years 7a teams cannot play with 7aa teams this year is differant they can and its a lot more difficult for aa school to go to state than a and its easier for aa than aaa because here's usally about 15 points difference in each class'because of this a rural school class a can compete better' that's why about 85% division 1 schools recruits come from aa and aaa schools