Springfield @ Clarksville

ut18vols

QUOTE(Lambchops @ Jan 25 2007 - 01:04 PM) 826345552[/snapback]

Bellgo I respect your and UTVols opinions on this, but highlights is not enough. If you were not at the game, you cannot get the real feel of how everything played out. I agree that 20 pints is a large amount, but I do not care how good you are or how well you play you cannot beat the refs or the clock guy who ran twenty seconds off during the fourth quarter after the whistle was blown. The refs had a about a two, maybe three minute time span where they let the boys play and Springfield cut the lead from 14 to 6. Springfield can run with anyone in the District and they will prove that come tournament time.

Springfield's not bad, I'll give you that.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bellgo @ Jan 25 2007 - 02:49 PM) 826345703[/snapback]

No, they're not a bad team, but I think they could play smarter. I hope the Jackets bounce back against Rossview tomorrow and take it one game at a time down the stretch.

Yeah they do need to play smarter, I agree with that. They make hasty decisions at times that cost them. I also hope they do not look past Rossview tomorrow after that rough loss against Clarksville. I know for a fact they took it pretty hard. They could go two ways on this, they could look past them and get upset or they can come up fired up and really take it out on Rossview. We will see.

I find it hard to believe that the refs were worth 20 points. If Springfield wants to make any sort of run at anything past district, they have to learn to win despite poor officiating.

Watcher... This is a sports message board. This is not a place for you to attack people. Go to MySpace if you want to do that. So start talking sports or quit talking. You're annoying the rest of us.

QUOTE(Lambchops @ Jan 25 2007 - 01:48 PM) 826345417[/snapback]

It is either Henry Co. or Springfield. These three teams are clearly head and shoulders above the rest of the pack.

Which team is the third team that has a chance against CHS and what does a brand of shampoo have to do with the District?

I have to agree with what Butter-Bean said. Come February there is always an upset, you just never know when. Ya got to love Tourney Time!!!!

GO PATRIOTS !!!!

Clarksville-Northeast is athletic enough to give Clarksville a good game. I would like to see a Clarksville-Springfield district Championship game. Hopefully Clarksville can play Mt.Juliet or Lavergne for a Region championship. I know they would like to get back at Gallatin for sticking one of their two loses.

QUOTE(watcher16 @ Jan 26 2007 - 11:19 AM) 826346903[/snapback]

sethk.. I will post whatever i want and whenever i want..how about that. I will attack any comment that I want... if you dont like it..dont login anymore!!!

Dude really need to calm down. You can post whatever you want, but sethk can post whatever he wants too. Thanks to sethk for sticking up for me. As for what you asked earlier. I play all sports. As for playing for the high school I am on the bowling team and I play number one on the tennis team. I had someone ask me why you are asking me if I sit at home and watch while your screen name is Watcher. We were just wondering?