Is Bradley scared of Baylor?

johnnybravo12

QUOTE(johnnybravo12 @ Jan 24 2007 - 01:25 PM) 826344006[/snapback]

huh i dont remember the 99 matchup, however, i wasnt as involved as i am now. i see why baylor stopped going to the bradley inv. however b/c they now go to the mccallie inv. which is a whole lot better. why doesnt bradley change their tourny date so they can make the mccallie inv. or are they scared of mccallie too. i know they probably arent this year, but they couldnt dual them this year and then not whenever they become a powerhouse again, which could be anytime. even with your info. rocky i still think bradley is a bit red raider shy.

Baylor won the 1999 Bradley Inv. by a solid margin, Bradley came back and won the duel meet by a solid score, lots of swing matches from the tournament 3 weeks prior. wrestling fans would love to see this match-up resume, including myself.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(cobrakid8 @ Jan 24 2007 - 11:10 PM) 826344727[/snapback]

Could you imagine a Bradley, Baylor, and Soddy Daisy Tri-meet. Now that would be one heck a match to set up. Where would it be held because all three bring very good crowds? I also would like to see Baylor, Bradley wrestle each other.

You get that group together.......we'll come and bring Parkview and McEachern.

I think Baylor and McCallie would beat Bradley this year. I really think Soddy Daisy will put one on them in the state duals. I also have a question for the Bradley faithful...It says on some of your shirts and sweat shirts that you guys are like 15 X state champions, but if im not mistaken the first time that Bradley won the state was around 10 years ago. How do you win the state twice in one year? I know there are state duals and the traditional tournament. but i dont think that you should be able to claim 2 state titles in one year.

I dont have a team but if i did i wouldnt run around saying we are 2x state champions for one year. the traditional state is the main stage as far as being state champions. not every state has state duals. dont get me wrong i love the duals, but as far as being crowned state champions, it should be done at the traditional.

QUOTE(ddb-76 @ Jan 25 2007 - 01:25 PM) 826345479[/snapback]

I think Baylor and McCallie would beat Bradley this year. I really think Soddy Daisy will put one on them in the state duals. I also have a question for the Bradley faithful...It says on some of your shirts and sweat shirts that you guys are like 15 X state champions, but if im not mistaken the first time that Bradley won the state was around 10 years ago. How do you win the state twice in one year? I know there are state duals and the traditional tournament. but i dont think that you should be able to claim 2 state titles in one year.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion but that's all it is (just another opinion)and we've all got one. By the way, how many times has the team you are failthful to won "either" state tournament??? You say you don't have a team but you obviously support someone (besides Bradley) or you wouldn't have been around to see our t-shirts which, by the way, we are very proud of.