Live video coverage... MBA vs Father Ryan-Friday at 7:00

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IRISH WIN REGIONAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

The Irish won a wonderful match. With MBA having to use the Simpson son boys for twelve of their points. I wonder what will happen when all of Franks Kids grow up. I would persOnally like to thumb my nose to the Stovepipeusfjimtexas23CBQ and alltheirishhaters.com folks who said such childish things about my Irish becoming a Girls School. Besause My Beloved Irish manned up tonight. Something that a minority of posters on this sight have never done and probably never will. Look for me in Clarksville I am still availible for a face to face. GOOD NIGHT AND GOD BLESS MY BELOVED IRISH

QUOTE(irishdad @ Jan 26 2007 - 11:01 PM) 826347677[/snapback]

IRISH WIN REGIONAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

The Irish won a wonderful match. With MBA having to use the Simpson son boys for twelve of their points. I wonder what will happen when all of Franks Kids grow up. I would persOnally like to thumb my nose to the Stovepipeusfjimtexas23CBQ and alltheirishhaters.com folks who said such childish things about my Irish becoming a Girls School. Besause My Beloved Irish manned up tonight. Something that a minority of posters on this sight have never done and probably never will. Look for me in Clarksville I am still availible for a face to face. GOOD NIGHT AND GOD BLESS MY BELOVED IRISH

Irishdad... I know you got Stevie Nicks, Lindsey Buckingham and Co. to join you in support of your beloved Irish....

And this certainly worked well today, but here's a shot of you as you were running the clock a couple of years ago, whcih also worked...

The thing I don't understand though is your ball cap... I thought you and B. Bear always wore one so we can distinguish from the two of you... yours being purple and BB's similar but...

the score in my opinion didnt reflect how much the Irish were in control. the Irish had 5 straight wins from 145-189 and it seemed they were frustrated because they couldnt get the major and tech decisions because MBA did a good job of stalling. Perfect example was the 160 match and 171 match the two MBA kids never tried an offensive move. overall it was a good win for the irish with a lot of momentum heading into state duals.

It appears the Nashville Irish could finish 2nd or 3rd now in duals and maybe, maybe traditional too!!

Like McCallie they take raw talent and turn them into top competitors by season's end. Now that is going the extra mile and not resting on your laurels as a coach.

Kudos to Pat and Co.

i.d., i heard from the first family of tennesse wrestling that you went after me for not showing enough love for your irish.

i can't recall specifics, but with you, obviously that wouldn't matter so,....... ok, you are a god, i am a stupid little man, you are all knowing, i am navel lint, you are..........well.....or were........ based on the timing and typing in your post, a little to deep into the liquid courage after the match.

or hey maybe the space bar and spell check were briefly out of order....

CBG, thanks for your kind comments. MBA provided the announcers (Coach Simpson got them together for the broadcast) and when I arrived what ever I ask for was provided be the Technology Department of the school. MBA wanted to make sure this was done right and I would like to thank them for their support.

Dean Johnson

School Sports Radio