Livingston Academy @ Jackson Co.

Wildcats#1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rup11 @ Jan 29 2007 - 08:33 AM) 826350052[/snapback]

Jackson's playing as hot as anyone right now. Jackson should win by 5, but since Coach Melton is a JERK I'll say Jackson by 12!

I don't know what your problem with Melton & LA is but you need to take your own advice. This is from your post in "Why do coaches do some things they do?"

From Rup11 'Sounds like sour grapes to me. Are you a parent or one of the subs or could you be one of the ones who quit?

My question is: What can you do when you disagree with a coach and their style, philosophy, etc.? Does "venting" on CoachT help? Should you talk to the coach, administrator, etc. There are many people who have issues with coaches (and I don't know what school you are talking about). But, on the other hand, a coach is definitely not going to please everyone. The "subs" are not going to get the playing time they prefer. The starters aren't going to always play the "perfect" game, so what do you do? Is there a solution?"

Get over it!

QUOTE(Rup11 @ Jan 29 2007 - 10:33 AM) 826350052[/snapback]

Jackson's playing as hot as anyone right now. Jackson should win by 5, but since Coach Melton is a JERK I'll say Jackson by 12!

now rup when did you become such a fan of Coach Melton. While your entitled to an opinion, I'm guessing that you don't know Melton personally and probably don't want to either. I guess if being a hater of losing makes someone a "jerk" then Melton may be the biggest "jerk" in the area. I wonder if that thumping that Dekalb took at the hands of Melton and LA has anything to do with your name calling. If so, then cool. But you better keep the book of names handy because the program at LA is going nowhere but up.

Good luck LA and JC Tuesday. Be healthy.

QUOTE(scrubadubdub @ Jan 29 2007 - 09:53 AM) 826350151[/snapback]

now rup when did you become such a fan of Coach Melton. While your entitled to an opinion, I'm guessing that you don't know Melton personally and probably don't want to either. I guess if being a hater of losing makes someone a "jerk" then Melton may be the biggest "jerk" in the area. I wonder if that thumping that Dekalb took at the hands of Melton and LA has anything to do with your name calling. If so, then cool. But you better keep the book of names handy because the program at LA is going nowhere but up.

Good luck LA and JC Tuesday. Be healthy.

No the DC LA game has nothing to do with his actions. He gets on here and bashes everyone. But i do have a question...what was the point of Melton leaving his starters in when they were up by twenty with four minutes left in the game? Im not trying to put him down or anything...i was just wondering.