Grace Christian?/ honestly are they for real?

HARDCORE4life

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Took @ Jan 31 2007 - 08:21 PM) 826353694[/snapback]

Not all of Rockwood is as ignorant as this person is.. at grace, Rockwood could have gotten all the call and they still would have gotten stomp by 20. im a rockwood fan and i will admit to that. and do u PLAY for rockwood or are u just a body that takes up a seat on the bench?? i wonder.. as far as Slusher goes.. Hes a better shooter than most of Rockwoods player (not taking away anything from rockwood, but anyone with a working pair eyes could see that). just because he got to start on the high school team as an eighth grader and u were ridin pine as one, doesnt mean u have to go and bash him because he is better than u will ever be. so please Grace fans and all fans, this post i am replying to is that of one igorant fan and not of the whole community..

GO TIGERS!!

Hey Took, I totally agree with you. You know me very well as well as I know you and half of the Rockwood fans and players. Rockwood has great fans and a great student section as well so there is no hard feelings. I am still trying to figure out the post made by tigers62 though. I would say that your statement about him is probably true. Well anyway, Congrats to Rockwood on a hard fought good win. Good luck the rest of the season.

GCA...........Building Champions for Christ

Grace Christian Academy Defeated Union County at Union County. Pigeon Forge was undefeated 21-0 until they were beaten by guess who????? Union County.

Grace Christian Academy Defeated CAK at Grace and CAK has defeated some pretty good and well established programs this year.

Grace Christian Academy Defeated Greenback at Greenback, and everyone knows "Bruce Pearl" would have problems getting out of Greenback with a "W".

Grace Christian Academy Players have only defeated the teams they were given the chance to play. They lost to a team "Rockwood" at "Rockwood". The same "Rockwood" team that they had defeated 4 days earlier. In that game Grace coaches had played their whole bench with 3 minutes left in the game. I must say that any coach, any player hates the thought of playing the same team two times in the same week, not good odds!

Grace Christian Academy does not have a single Senior on their 2006/2007 team, so if I were still a player at a school having to compete against Grace Christian Academy in the future, like "NEXT YEAR" I would think it wise to consider the things they have accomplished in such a short time, with less experience than will be found "NEXT YEAR" at this time. Just a thought about "THE FACTS"

QUOTE(ramtough68 @ Jan 31 2007 - 11:49 PM) 826354057[/snapback]

Grace Christian Academy Defeated Union County at Union County. Pigeon Forge was undefeated 21-0 until they were beaten by guess who????? Union County.

Grace Christian Academy Defeated CAK at Grace and CAK has defeated some pretty good and well established programs this year.

Grace Christian Academy Defeated Greenback at Greenback, and everyone knows "Bruce Pearl" would have problems getting out of Greenback with a "W".

Grace Christian Academy Players have only defeated the teams they were given the chance to play. They lost to a team "Rockwood" at "Rockwood". The same "Rockwood" team that they had defeated 4 days earlier. In that game Grace coaches had played their whole bench with 3 minutes left in the game. I must say that any coach, any player hates the thought of playing the same team two times in the same week, not good odds!

Grace Christian Academy does not have a single Senior on their 2006/2007 team, so if I were still a player at a school having to compete against Grace Christian Academy in the future, like "NEXT YEAR" I would think it wise to consider the things they have accomplished in such a short time, with less experience than will be found "NEXT YEAR" at this time. Just a thought about "THE FACTS"

good post ramtough! Grace's program is up and running and will be tough to deal with for years to come.

QUOTE(lakecountyfan007 @ Jan 31 2007 - 09:48 AM) 826352868[/snapback]

GCA........Building Champions For Christ

Jesus is not a fan of sports of any kind. Why do i say so? Jesus was in rome, city of the roman games, going about his father's business...

Jesus wasn't in Rome. If you remember he was a Jew. hints the Jesus of NAZARENE.

Rome ruled Israel back in the day.Thought I'd throw that in there for you, since you are trying to act like a theologian and show up some guy for expressing the name of Christ.

Anyways, congrats to Grace Christian. Don't worry, the criticism only gets worse. As long as you keep doing well in basketball, the public schools complain. And everyone wants to send the small private schools into Division II

QUOTE(HARDCORE4life @ Jan 30 2007 - 11:55 PM) 826352672[/snapback]

has to be a joke somebody must feel sorry for them

Wait til they see the Union City team they saw last year that took them to the wood shed...... Union City is loaded and only looses one player from this years team to next years team.

QUOTE(Tigers62 @ Jan 31 2007 - 11:54 AM) 826353043[/snapback]

Well they're not really that good, because well i play for Rockwood and we beat them but we have a very good basketball program, the referees just help them out alot, because when we played them @ grace we would have beat them if the referees would have call a half way good game. So yea grace's record is a joke and Slusher is over rated because the only reason he has over 1000 points as a soph. is because he started as a 8th grader because if he hadn't started then he wouldn't even be close.

Grace fans: Don't take this post seriously. Parent told me this is a freshman player who doesn't dress out varsity. Probably the 22nd player in a program with 22 players. We apologize for his lack of intelligence.

QUOTE(ucdiditagain @ Feb 1 2007 - 04:53 PM) 826354838[/snapback]

Wait til they see the Union City team they saw last year that took them to the wood shed...... Union City is loaded and only looses one player from this years team to next years team.

Well UC fan, I am not sure what you did when you got to that wood shed but it wasn't with us. Grace Christian Academy has never played the "so called" all mighty Union City. Please get your facts straight....... Have a good day.

QUOTE(PTSportsWriter @ Feb 1 2007 - 11:26 PM) 826355338[/snapback]

Where did these players come from for Grace? They werent around last year.

Doesnt matter though, with the state brackets released and Regions 1&2 getting paired up with Regions 7&8 - again - it will be an early exit for East TN....

And I would suppose where you live Ohio State Is National Champion! Last Year Is Past, Next Year Doesn't Count Yet, and This Season Isn't Over, Pair the Teams, Play The Game, Then Get Out The Ladder And Cut Down The Net. Seems like people are real busy cutting down the players and teams that will have won the games to deserve the right to be in the State Playoffs. I myself have not made a basket or scored a point for or against any of the teams playing and I am probably not alone in that area. Jump Ball Team!!!!!!

QUOTE(PTSportsWriter @ Feb 1 2007 - 11:26 PM) 826355338[/snapback]

Where did these players come from for Grace? They werent around last year.

Doesnt matter though, with the state brackets released and Regions 1&2 getting paired up with Regions 7&8 - again - it will be an early exit for East TN....

Actualy, only the winner of region 1 vs. Region 2 Runner-Up will play a District 14 team. The other sub-state winner will play region 6 winner vs. Region 5 runner-up... MUCH easier game.