1A State

timbdp

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(H-Town34 @ Feb 2 2007 - 09:37 AM) 826355656[/snapback]

rangerbook, it wouldnt suprise me to see hampton cloudland or even unaka beat university high they looked pretty good during the regular season last year also and lost in both district and regionals

Hancock co. could surprise some people.

QUOTE(timbdp @ Jan 31 2007 - 11:42 AM) 826353130[/snapback]

what teams will be there?

I know ( 3 ) teams that WOULD be there if the brackets ever worked out.....UNion City, Humboldt and Lake County. There is NO, I SAID NO other teams in the state in Single A that can handle any one of these 3 teams and that is for both Grace teams or anyone.

QUOTE(Rangerbook06 @ Feb 1 2007 - 09:31 PM) 826355259[/snapback]

Wow. How many of these are we gonna do this? LOL

University High

Hampton/Cloudland

Temple

Arts & Sciences

Culleoka

Moore County

Union City

Lake County

You have two teams that are right.....Union City & Lake County. There is no other teams other than Humboldt...........end of STORYYYYYYYYYY

QUOTE(byrd62 @ Feb 5 2007 - 04:39 PM) 826359490[/snapback]

Hancock co. could surprise some people.

UHHH !! NO. I seen Cosby beat the brakes off of Hancock not to long ago Cosby is playing very well right now though maybe Hancock had a bad night but I didn't see enough talent on that team to make state. I think these are the only teams in districts 1-4 that COULD go

1-Grace

2-UH

3-Cosby

4-Hampton

5-Cloudland

6-Wartburg

Maybes

Unaka . Rockwood , Oliver Springs

They really should make an expection to allow Union City, Lake County, and Humbolt all go to the boro! They are deffinitly the 3 best teams in the state! Even as the 3rd place team in 14A....I can't imagine any East TN team being able to hang with their athleticism. And don't even get me started on UC or LC!!

QUOTE(DWADE @ Feb 6 2007 - 11:55 AM) 826360374[/snapback]

They really should make an expection to allow Union City, Lake County, and Humbolt all go to the boro! They are deffinitly the 3 best teams in the state! Even as the 3rd place team in 14A....I can't imagine any East TN team being able to hang with their athleticism. And don't even get me started on UC or LC!!

Here we go again with the west and all of their athletes. Get off your high horses out there geeez. you guys think the worst team in the west would beat the best in the East every year. Where are all of these athletes during Football season , Why are they known to be better athletes without ever even seeing East teams play.

QUOTE(old24eagle @ Feb 6 2007 - 11:11 AM) 826360397[/snapback]

Here we go again with the west and all of their athletes. Get off your high horses out there geeez. you guys think the worst team in the west would beat the best in the East every year. Where are all of these athletes during Football season , Why are they known to be better athletes without ever even seeing East teams play.

#1 football is football! dont compare apples and oranges, but I believe a team from the west won single state JCS who beat a Lake CO team on a lst second td play!

#2 The worst in the west is not being discussed we are talking about the best in the west!

#3 The top 3 teams in the west are the top three teams in the state!!! We will see come March!

SBL