Sequoyah Football

Sequoyah SID

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Sequoyah SID @ Apr 6 2007 - 09:31 AM) 826431275[/snapback]If the majority of posters on here want me to leave, I will gladly do so. The only reason my posts concerning you are weak and immature is because I figured that is the only way you could understand them. You say "We", so let's hear it from everybody. I started this post for Sequoyah, not for me, not for you. You set yourself up for the tauntings with your inaccurate posts saying things were official when they were not. I poke fun at you because you poke fun at me. Now who can take it and who can't. You are the one asking me to leave. This will be my last post until "we" have heard from the majority of the posters, since this is what you want.

DL your out of line.

Sid was here b-4 you and will be after your gone. IMO DL your welcome here its good to get your input(even if its 2 days late). The only thing is you boost to much about having ths Down low in fact you have poosted nothing that any one around SQHS doen't already know.

SID don't even think about letting this DL want to be get to you.

On the other hand we need some stiring of the pot some times and the DL is good for a laugh /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

He just does not have any updated info. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

QUOTE(torseq2 @ Apr 6 2007 - 11:13 AM) 826431297[/snapback]DL your out of line.

Sid was here b-4 you and will be after your gone. IMO DL your welcome here its good to get your input(even if its 2 days late). The only thing is you boost to much about having ths Down low in fact you have poosted nothing that any one around SQHS doen't already know.

SID don't even think about letting this DL want to be get to you.

On the other hand we need some stiring of the pot some times and the DL is good for a laugh /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

He just does not have any updated info. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Now whats the DL stand for i think its a ( Day Late). This dude has to blow the dust off of his info before he can even give it.

I like getting fresh information.SID is up to date,DL a day late.I do agree with SID,you are fun to play with,dl.Have you been by the practice field yet? Spring practice is just a couple weeks away. Start now,you might see the last couple days.Come on,dude,we're just messing with you.Don't get mad and chew up your pencil or anything.Tell us something we don't already know,on time,if you want to be considered to have the "down low" on anything.On a more serious note,you guys get what I'm talking about.My son is having a positive experience which all kids should have,and I'm tickled. It has not always been that way for my daughter,although softball has helped heal.I personally like the direction of the whole athletic program in general and football in particular. Folks are stepping up,and that is what it takes.Keep up the good work,stay persistent,and we will see results in facilities and success of our kids.And by the way,if I have never told you personally,THANKS to all who put in the extra effort!

QUOTE(BlueQB12 @ Mar 27 2007 - 01:49 PM) 826424155[/snapback]If you lived in the present not the past you would have heard of the Sequoyah players.Everybody knows the reason you don't play A-E anymore in football is because they only play good competition and howard hasn't been on a par with them in years.You call them a rival,they call you a joke.Right now,nobody in this district can compete on that level.I'll be looking forward to your comments after we play.You'll find out,the times they are a-changing.P.S. Thanks for giving us someone else to laugh at.

We dont play A-E in football because our schedules conflicted. We really havent played them consistantly in football since 96. I saw someone post that we dont beat our rivals but we always beat Brainerd and other than Austin East thats our only rivalry. When you play Howard and they win then what, it would prove nothing because Howard always beats you and all they lost was Council and Williams. Howard plays Austin East this year in football. We dont look at Tyner as being a rival in football or basketball. However I do wish Sequoyah a good season because you guys are LONG overdue. You just wont beat Howard /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(t-mac @ Apr 6 2007 - 01:39 PM) 826431387[/snapback]We dont play A-E in football because our schedules conflicted. We really havent played them consistantly in football since 96. I saw someone post that we dont beat our rivals but we always beat Brainerd and other than Austin East thats our only rivalry. When you play Howard and they win then what, it would prove nothing because Howard always beats you and all they lost was Council and Williams. Howard plays Austin East this year in football. We dont look at Tyner as being a rival in football or basketball. However I do wish Sequoyah a good season because you guys are LONG overdue. You just wont beat Howard /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You don't consider Notre Dame a rival?We amy or may not beat Howard,we'll see on the field.I appreciate the good wishes,and certainly wish you guys the same.I am looking forward to the season and firmly believe you will see a different bunch on the field this time around.Good luck,good health,and God bless!

No we dont see Notre Dame as a rival!! They have beaten us as of late. Every game we play we take a crowd and the same goes for Notre Dame but they are not a rival. From the looks of things you are right because the games are quite good and we are starting to look forward to playing them. The same goes for East Ridge in basketball. But No Notre Dame is not a rivalry

QUOTE(Sequoyah SID @ Apr 6 2007 - 11:31 AM) 826431275[/snapback]If the majority of posters on here want me to leave, I will gladly do so. The only reason my posts concerning you are weak and immature is because I figured that is the only way you could understand them. You say "We", so let's hear it from everybody. I started this post for Sequoyah, not for me, not for you. You set yourself up for the tauntings with your inaccurate posts saying things were official when they were not. I poke fun at you because you poke fun at me. Now who can take it and who can't. You are the one asking me to leave. This will be my last post until "we" have heard from the majority of the posters, since this is what you want.

Relax Sid, the DL just posted that to razz your berries. The DL expected you to get upset and crash down on him rather than actually leave the forum. Feel free to come back to the forum buddy. That was honestly his intention, he didn't really expect you to leave. The verbal joust that goes amongst you and your Sequoyah comrads and the DL is understood.

The DL has the DL (and that's down low my friends) /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(red,white,& BLUE @ Apr 10 2007 - 08:48 AM) 826433801[/snapback]Does anyone know who will be assisting Coach Summey during spring practice? I’ve heard a few rumors but nothing for sure.

From what i heard this is what is posted in the weightroom. Coach Summey, coach Berrong, coach Gregory, coach justice, coach Davidison, and coach Roberts. From what i hear they are still talking to a few more. GO CHIEFS!!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

QUOTE(Sequoyah SID @ Apr 6 2007 - 11:31 AM) 826431275[/snapback]If the majority of posters on here want me to leave, I will gladly do so... This will be my last post until "we" have heard from the majority of the posters, since this is what you want.

I vote that SID can stay, if only because his avitar looks like a cross between Wolfman Jack and Randy Owen from Alabama.