Official Thread: Mr. Basketball

CoachT

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

QUOTE(OakIand @ Jan 31 2007 - 09:20 PM) 826353870[/snapback]

Chassion Allen from Oakland in AAA number 1 team in the state and number 1 player in state. He has played with a stomach flu the past two to three games and has done spectacular.

Chaisson is a very good player but I don't think he is the number 1 player in the state by any stretch of the imagination.

Chaisson Allen was listed as the Top player to watch in the Midstate by ON THE BALL magazine. Oaklandgrad can give you all his official stats but he is the heart and soul of Oakland's #1 team . He has already verbally committed to play bball at Northeastern where he will get immediate considerable playing time. Chaisson has worked his butt off the last 3 yrs as a starter. He plays solid offense ( top scorer) and defense. He has a beautiful 3 pt shot, never gets flustered on the floor, and has high expectations for himself and his team. Hopefully someone can get you his stats or you can maybe check them in the Daily News Journal or the Tennessean.

Guest dare_2_dream

QUOTE(icecold06 @ Jan 31 2007 - 09:23 PM) 826353880[/snapback]

I agree

I mean he might be in the top 10. He is a very good player but there is a lot of talent in the state of Tennessee.

QUOTE(2priceless @ Jan 31 2007 - 09:33 PM) 826353903[/snapback]

Thank you for being objective, tdntn. Chaisson deserves the recognition. He isn't flashy.....just gets the job done and is a leader on the court.

Definetly agree. Chaisson might not be the most flashiest person on the court or the one with the best dribbles or hops but the kid gets it done. He is a true leader on the court whether he's hurt, sick, or w/e. He's been the heart of Oakland for the past three years and needs to be rewarded for it. Yes, his 3 pt shot is pretty sweet and keeps his head in the game at all times.

D2D, stop hatin on Chaisson just because no one from Siegel is getting mentioned. Oh, and don't think im biased either cuz i'm from siegel and a huge fan.

QUOTE(live2succeed @ Jan 31 2007 - 09:42 PM) 826353920[/snapback]

Definetly agree. Chaisson might not be the most flashiest person on the court or the one with the best dribbles or hops but the kid gets it done. He is a true leader on the court whether he's hurt, sick, or w/e. He's been the heart of Oakland for the past three years and needs to be rewarded for it. Yes, his 3 pt shot is pretty sweet and keeps his head in the game at all times.

D2D, stop hatin on Chaisson just because no one from Siegel is getting mentioned. Oh, and don't think im biased either cuz i'm from siegel and a huge fan.

Thank you for being honest and appreciating Chaisson's attitude and hard work.

QUOTE(live2succeed @ Jan 31 2007 - 09:42 PM) 826353920[/snapback]

Thank ya.

QUOTE(2priceless @ Jan 31 2007 - 09:49 PM) 826353940[/snapback]

Thank you for being honest and appreciating Chaisson's attitude and hard work.

It's hard not to have respect for a great guy like Chaisson. The way he plays basketball is the way you want someone to play and the way you want to watch it be played.

I just try to get honest assessment's so as to try to keep Siegel with some kind of honesty instead of the crap that most posters say and how biased they are. Obviously I'm going to be biased to a point but not overly ridiculous in my statements.