Unaka is next

hhsfanforlife

QUOTE(pujo @ Feb 1 2007 - 05:02 PM) 826354847[/snapback]

EJ is just a soph and yes he has picked his game up. Going to be a key player on the football team. As far as the three point stuff goes ,when people stays in a tight zone ,you have to hit some shots ,its extremely hard for any guard to penetrate a tight zone. Hampton seems to be doing the right stuff as of late. I think in the loss to UH ,hampton tried to force the ball inside when it wasn't available and had several turnovers. Patience is the key,take care of the rock and get good looks. Jon and Bently are definately great options. I may not make many games ,but I definately know whats going on. GET UR DUNNNNNNNNN.

EJ'S a Junior this year, and UH run a trapping zone, the problem was the Gaurds didnt have good timming on getting rid of the ball before the trap,thus forcing passes and commiting turn overs. There doing a better job as of latley. the Elizabethton game was a perfect example, they PASSED the ball moved the ball around QUICK, inside and out witch let Bobby and michael have good looks at the basket, alot higher percentage shots.Theres only one run and gun shooter in the conference this year and he plays for University High, Our Guards are set shooters and theres nouthing wrong with that, its actually good, when they do it!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Landshark @ Feb 1 2007 - 06:09 PM) 826354908[/snapback]

Who is coaching for hampton now? I heard McClain then Lunceford then McClain? Did McClain get in any trouble for messing with the minor?

What does it matter to you? I see your a Unaka fan, and from what ive heard they have enough problems of there own. So, You take care of Unaka, we'll worry about Hamptons.

QUOTE(dawgaroosky_yeayea @ Feb 1 2007 - 08:09 PM) 826355023[/snapback]

So whats up with this whole mcclain thing? What the heck has he done this time?

mcclain has done nothing and the rumors of him getting replaced are false he is returning next season he told the team that his self.

plus he paid the school 25,000 dollars to stay ..

so unaka fans that want to diss him go to heck..

QUOTE(hhsfanforlife @ Feb 1 2007 - 09:21 PM) 826355136[/snapback]

mcclain has done nothing and the rumors of him getting replaced are false he is returning next season he told the team that his self.

plus he paid the school 25,000 dollars to stay ..

so unaka fans that want to diss him go to heck..

why would he pay 25,000 to stay???

Article in Eliz STAR didn't state anything about money - I think that's just speculation about what was paid before hand. Sheriff's office stated they cleared his name and was just a matter of poor judgement - Who knows, alot of things probably got lost in the translation before the investigation ever got started.

QUOTE(foreveranole @ Feb 2 2007 - 10:53 PM) 826356489[/snapback]

cant wait till the dawgs come to sonny smith gym

That should be a good one,I've only been to about three games this season ,I hope I can get to this one.Two of my closest neighbors play for Cloudland and my Brother and neohew are both at Hampton. If it was football,I might even get excited. Oh well ,I guess you have to do something in the winter.

QUOTE(pujo @ Feb 2 2007 - 10:46 PM) 826356479[/snapback]

It looks like Hampton pretty much had their way with Unaka. Iwonder if Hampton took the starters out soon enough to suit the writers.Can't wait to read the story in the star,

pujo if i were you i might be careful about spouting off my big mouth. you might bite off more than you can chew. i respect him for printing the truth. by looking at your post, you could take some writing lessons from him.