CENTENNIAL VS. FRANKLIN

CHS 2007

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CHS 2007 @ Feb 5 2007 - 03:00 PM) 826359427[/snapback]

You know what? I'm sick of people doubting us and I'm sick of all these Franklin people thinking no one has a shot against them, and mocking anyone who thinks otherwise. Franklin is VERY beatable, and those 4 losses prove it. (well, three if Jim Harrick gets his wish and the bank-shot is declared illegal). We Believe in our team, and we believe that we can win. Say what you want Franklin fans, we're all used to it by now. I'm picking CHS by 8, because I believe.

CHS 2007, you have done such a great job all year of picking games. Have you picked any right yet. I believe you picked Hillsboro to beat FHS by 5 last time and we went out and laid a 30 point defeat on them. Keep up the good work.

I loved how the "who's your daddy" cheer back fired on the Centennial faithful the other night against Ravenwood. Don't do that great cheer until you know you have the game in the bag, and don't let a quarterback beat you on a wide open 3.

Great posts Coach Harrick!!!

You know what? I'm sick of people doubting us and I'm sick of all these Franklin people thinking no one has a shot against them, and mocking anyone who thinks otherwise. Franklin is VERY beatable, and those 4 losses prove it. (well, three if Jim Harrick gets his wish and the bank-shot is declared illegal). We Believe in our team, and we believe that we can win. Say what you want Franklin fans, we're all used to it by now. I'm picking CHS by 8, because I believe.

I'd love to back you on this one CHS but Ravenwood..comeon. FHS by 8-12. Will say without Redbone your chances are better but their guards kill CHS guards by far. And Batt should compete with Kelly. So unless Lamont drops 25+ I dont see this one going to CHS.

QUOTE(falcon9 @ Feb 5 2007 - 04:02 PM) 826359518[/snapback]

CHS 2007, you have done such a great job all year of picking games. Have you picked any right yet. I believe you picked Hillsboro to beat FHS by 5 last time and we went out and laid a 30 point defeat on them. Keep up the good work.

You believed wrong. I picked Franklin in that game. And just because you asked, I actually went back and looked at my picks this year, and the only ones I got wrong were CHS over Indy on January 26th, CHS over Ravenwood on Feb. 2nd, and Hillsboro over Indy on January 5th. So as far as checking facts go, keep up the good work.

QUOTE(Cubs05SC @ Feb 5 2007 - 04:45 PM) 826359544[/snapback]

I'd love to back you on this one CHS but Ravenwood..comeon. FHS by 8-12. Will say without Redbone your chances are better but their guards kill CHS guards by far. And Batt should compete with Kelly. So unless Lamont drops 25+ I dont see this one going to CHS.

If I'm correct (and I am) didn't Indy beat Ravenwood by only 4 points. That came after they upset Hillsboro as well. And The Colts lost to the lowly Houston Texans, and...well you know what happened next. so I'm still picking CHS by 8. And no matter how deep a team is, a major injury like that is going to stunt some of that momentum.

QUOTE(Nashville's Finest @ Feb 5 2007 - 11:03 AM) 826359102[/snapback]

Centennial "might be able to win this one". Come on, no way, Senior night. I'll pretend that you posted that on the wrong message board. Maybe that was supposed to be on the women's lacrosse message board, but we are discussing boy's basketball and there is NO way that Centennial is going to beat Franklin.

haha that wouldnt even make sense on the girls lacrosse message board. The Franklin girls varsity tears them apart time and time again. the only thing keeping them from a state title is ravenwood and harpeth hall. but back to basketball there is no way centennial will come close its gunna be up near a 20 point game or more

believing is just that...just because you believe doesnt get you the win. Franklin will take this game away and they are a much better TEAM than centennial who revolves around 2 players. Franklin can dominate on any given night with anyone of their players in the game

QUOTE(lax4life32 @ Feb 5 2007 - 06:47 PM) 826359653[/snapback]

believing is just that...just because you believe doesnt get you the win. Franklin will take this game away and they are a much better TEAM than centennial who revolves around 2 players. Franklin can dominate on any given night with anyone of their players in the game

"Faith is to believe in something you do not yet see. The reward for faith is to see what you believe"

Centennial by 8.

i think this thread proves that franklin fans, are the cockiest fans around. but theres nothing wrong with that, right your #1 in the district and 2nd in the region. id be boastful to, for heavens sake let a man be proud of his team, and not bash every word he says, just cause hes proud of his team, and shares that with the world, doesnt mean everyone has to contridict and find falws in everything he says.

QUOTE(lax4life32 @ Feb 5 2007 - 06:47 PM) 826359653[/snapback]

Franklin can dominate on any given night with anyone of their players in the game

McGavock game anyone, 30 foot bank shot, it went in didnt it, no from CHS was crying after becker's 3 bounced around the rim 4-5 before falling to win the game.

i cant wait till centennial wins this game, im so looking forward to all the excuses you franklin fans will make, and jim harricks-whinning,

victory is oh so sweet