Grace @ Cosby

old24eagle

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cosby is on a roll as of late and with the Rams loss to rockwood theycan tie it up on top of the district with a W tuesday night. What does everyone think about this one?

[/quot

It is hard to beat Cosby at home, I think cosby could win this grace has played an easy scedule this year cosby will be prepared & ready to play.

The Cosby Eagles are playing great and will be fired up for this game.

It should be a huge & loud crowd and The Eagle's Nest will be rockin'

I think this will be a great game. Right now just 11% are picking The Eagles to win

on The Big Ones contest. The Eagles will respond to being the underdog at home.

Good luck to both teams.

QUOTE(sportsfan07 @ Feb 6 2007 - 09:14 AM) 826360181[/snapback]

I'll honest with you the eagles are playin great here of late and Grace really hasnt played anybody other than union co (aside from their district). trust me, the eagles nest will be rockin and the boys will be fired up to play.

So there isn't anybody in the district Grace is in that they have played? Well if you say so! I know Cosby, Harriman, Rockwood and the likes will be happy to know where their teams stand according to this groups opinion. By the way CAK was also beaten by Grace this year........... But Union County is the only team that Grace has played worth anything? At some point in time a fan of our youth has to show up here that gives credit to the young men and women that are playing in these games, working hard to improve, giving their best efforts for their school and team. Just maybe that person will give credit to those young men that are Grace Christian Academy Basketball and have won all but one of their games this year. Not Played Anybody! What a shame that all those young men on all those other teams that have worked just as long and hard as any of the rest of the teams would be belittled and degraded by such as us! Credit!!!!! Sometimes I think we are all Bankrupt when it comes to our ability to give credit where due!

By the way....... Harriman's record sure doesn't match their tallent, I'd put that group of young men talent for talent, speed for speed up against any team in 1A on a given night.