Hillwood Looking for New Coach

Guest workinprogress

Guys!!! Can you stop bickering long enough to decide it the 2 schools are better than one concept holds water?

It worked back when I was growing up in the west side.

Seriously. If they turned Bellevue Middle back into a high school as it was intended to be when it replaced the really really old Bellevue H.S. that looked like the school in the "Hoosiers" movie...

Why should PearlCohn be the only place to enjoy extra space and lower pupil-teacher ratios???

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Tony Keaton still at Hillwood????? Last I heard he was coaching wrestling but I don't know if he still is since that guy from Hillsboro took over that position. Keaton led some very good Nashville Christian teams to some great overall marks in the late 1990's and he'd be a great choice if in fact he chooses to want to become a head football coach once again.

who all is applying for the position? Played against the hilltoppers back in the day and seem to always have great talent. Maybe they can leave the problems off the field, fix the attitudes, and perform well in their region. A new head coach should be a good mentor for these boys. Providing them with other things to do than get in trouble. Whoever can do this will see this team find great success.

I'm surprise the growth out in Bellevue and past the Hwy. 100 & OHB area has not resulted in another high school. If Metro Nashville can make it bad enough at the schools (This is something Metro does a very good job at), students will go to the privates or parents will move elsewhere. Metro Nashville saves money in not having to educate these additional kids.

• 3 weeks later...