Tennessee's Top standouts 2008 WR & TE

ZCAR

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My pick is Dayton from Halls the kid is smooth. I couldn't imagine how he would do in a passing offense with Ryan or Burnette or even Zach Hood to throw to him. He was the difference for them last year. Their QB was decent but he made the plays. Hazelhurst our best DB couldn't keep up with him. Great hands and quick.

Stephen Shiver, Strong over the middle and stayed in the shadow of Tyler Maples. With Burnette passing to him he should be the go to guy for the Rebels this year. Quarles loves to throw so he should get a lot of opportunities.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's this one kid...Adam Bridges who played CB at Knox Central last year (junior season) and I've heard he may be getting a look at WR due to the the players who were seniors last year. He plays smart ball, so we'll see how he makes the transition to offense, but I expect good things.

Go Karns Beavers!

mckenzie has a new transfer from jcm in jackson 6'2-220lbs TE/QB.that is a player to watch this year he has good hands and is smart.his name is logan poore and after this year i think he will be moving up on everyone top list.

really??

I am around him quite often including during work outs. He is one of the hardest working players on the team.

You are about a couple years to late. Every since his brother signed with UT and he realized what his future could be he has hit it hard to get better.

He will be the number one prospect in Tennesseee in 2007

i agree that he is a great athlete but im not sure if he will be number 1 in the state.. either between him and spurlock from riverdale.. but hey rutherford co has the best two players in the state, i can live with that.. i still dont think rod is going to sign with ut.. florida just won a national title and has tebow, that must look really appealing.. i guess we'll see what happens though

i agree that he is a great athlete but im not sure if he will be number 1 in the state.. either between him and spurlock from riverdale.. but hey rutherford co has the best two players in the state, i can live with that.. i still dont think rod is going to sign with ut.. florida just won a national title and has tebow, that must look really appealing.. i guess we'll see what happens though

Rod is ranked 53rd among Rivals for WR's. I expected him to be higher than that.