Tennessee's Top standouts 2008 WR & TE

ZCAR

QUOTE(ZCAR @ Mar 22 2007 - 08:52 AM) 826420195[/snapback]I feel Jordan Allen will be a athlete that Powell will have to utilize a great deal next year to be successfull. Will he be a receiver????? I thought he will share duty at RB this year? /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

It is my understanding that he will be lined up as a receiver but play many different positions.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(KnoxWest#63 @ Mar 15 2007 - 07:22 PM) 826413347[/snapback]I just hope shiver can see straight again... after that hit he took in the knox West game....lol but seriously 3-4a is a class act in producing high quality talent and this year seems 2 be no exception ..lookin forward 2 it guys.......let the trash talkin begin!!!!!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yeah he can still see staight as he walked of the field he looked up at the scoreboard and said we just beat these clowns that thought they could compete with us 49-12. Come on now when u beat them then u can talk about the hit that he has long forgot about.

QUOTE(jmu031 @ Mar 22 2007 - 10:57 AM) 826420252[/snapback]What are you talking about? His attitude and swagger is just fine. Look at how Chad Johnson is doing in cincy and Wilks isn't even near as vocal as CJ. Let him keep doing what he's doing because it has already gotten him offers from tennessee and 'bama.

must be nice /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" lol..

Yeah, Rod is just fine. He'll do great things in the future.

QUOTE(KnoxWest#63 @ Mar 15 2007 - 07:22 PM) 826413347[/snapback]I just hope shiver can see straight again... after that hit he took in the knox West game....lol but seriously 3-4a is a class act in producing high quality talent and this year seems 2 be no exception ..lookin forward 2 it guys.......let the trash talkin begin!!!!!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

That was a huge hit. Shiver shows he has what it takes to go across the middle. Its an area of the field that even the weakest defense can deliver a hit like that one.

Setting in the Maryville overflow crowd (West's home side) I can tell you both sides of the stadium knew it was a hard and legal hit and all were thankful when a young man is able to get up, walk off and return to run that route again.

• 3 weeks later...

QUOTE(Sports Guroo @ Mar 21 2007 - 04:08 PM) 826419591[/snapback]Rod Wilks - Smyrna

If this kid can change his attitude just a hair and carry himself the same way he does on the field he can go big. His attitude and swagger MUST change.

really??

I am around him quite often including during work outs. He is one of the hardest working players on the team.

You are about a couple years to late. Every since his brother signed with UT and he realized what his future could be he has hit it hard to get better.

He will be the number one prospect in Tennesseee in 2007

There's this one kid...Adam Bridges who played CB at Knox Central last year (junior season) and I've heard he may be getting a look at WR due to the the players who were seniors last year. He plays smart ball, so we'll see how he makes the transition to offense, but I expect good things.

Go Karns Beavers!

Guest workinprogress

QUOTE(Footballfan15 @ Apr 13 2007 - 08:11 AM) 826436532[/snapback]You might watch a young man by the name of Eric Gordon from Hillsboro.

I will actually agree with you on this one. Great athlete and carries his team.