District 11-AA

HHSnumber1fan

Harpeth beat Cheatham Co. once again this afternoon in the "in-school" contest. The Cubs players are now playing under the direction of football coaches Gary Patterson & Michael Jackson after this morning's resignation by now former coach Josh Puckett.

THAT'S ALL I WILL COMMENT ON AS FAR AS THAT ISSUE GOES!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Big Country @ Mar 27 2007 - 08:04 PM) 826424414[/snapback]Harpeth beat Cheatham Co. once again this afternoon in the "in-school" contest. The Cubs players are now playing under the direction of football coaches Gary Patterson & Michael Jackson after this morning's resignation by now former coach Josh Puckett.

THAT'S ALL I WILL COMMENT ON AS FAR AS THAT ISSUE GOES!!!!!!!!!

Week 2 standings so far?

Harpeth is 4-0. How's everybody else faring in district games?

cw loses to mc 9 to 5. unearned runs killed us like every other game this year.

sorry i didnt talk to you straightbill. had to work on the yard. straightbill, did you see the #23 kid hit the ball on three different AB's while his front foot was bout 6 inches past the batter's box line??? unbelievable!!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

QUOTE(ksgovols @ Mar 28 2007 - 10:37 AM) 826424805[/snapback]Here's the district standings with 10 games to go:

Harpeth 4-0

Sycamore 4-0

Creekwood 2-2

Fairview 2-2

Mont. Central 2-2

Waverly 1-3

Stewart Co. 1-3

Cheatham Co. 0-4

Edited. thanks hotstick!

Thanks for posting the standings ksgovols. I have been slammed lately with class and my "CoachT Time" has really decreased dramatically which doesn't make me happy /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Sycamore plays at Cheatham Co. & Waverly Central plays at Harpeth TOMORROW!!!!

QUOTE(putboobieincoach @ Mar 28 2007 - 04:34 PM) 826425097[/snapback]creek wood plays fairview tomorrow. jv 4:30 varsity 7:00 at fairview unless it is too wet then we will try to play it at the wood!!! gotta get the district game in either tomorrow or friday wherever we can!!!

I think it time for some sr. leadership to step up for creek wood they have a great team jus not playin well defensively right now but i do look for them to turn it around come on guys!!!!

Harpeth beat Waverly tonight 3-0. Zack Rushing pitched a great game only giving up at the most 3 hits, the Ben Howell came in and helped finish up the game he pitched I think 1 and a 1/3. Chris Hale jacked one over the fence, and Harpeth had a few nice hits. Andy Brown played good defense and had a great catch(diving), while Cory Hale had an amazing play at second where he tracked down a grounder behind second base and then from one knee threw a kid out at first it was great. Harpeth has a double header with Nashville Christian and a team from Indiana I think Saturday starting at 430. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Harpeth 3

Waverly 0

WP- Rushing (2-1) 6 2/3 IP 5K's 2BB 1hit

LP- #23

SV- Howell

HR- Har. Chris Hale (4)

Great game, a ton of webgems tonight it was a great defensive game. Harpeth had alot of hits but just were not put together they were spread throughout the game. CF for Waverly robbed Brown of a HR in CF, Birdwell made a barehand play, Hale slid behind second and gunned a runner at first, Brown made a diving catch on the line, Harpeth missed a 5-4-3 triple play by half a step. It was a great game of baseball.