Underestimated teams

Laydown

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Han Solo @ Feb 9 2007 - 10:25 PM) 826365588[/snapback]Even though Notre Dame hasn't made it to state in a very long time, I think that I can safely say that Notre Dame will be a team that will surprise everyone with a big state run in A/AA.

I was curious Han, who is in the goal for Notre Dame this year? It should be a strong squad I would expect with or without a strong keeper.

QUOTE(Law-Five @ Feb 22 2007 - 02:08 PM) 826384620[/snapback]I think Notre Dame will be very good this year, but they are always very good on paper. I think they're potentially weak in goal. A big question could be how they'll handle being on probation?

I believe they got that over-turned...

QUOTE(LHSa08 @ Feb 10 2007 - 02:14 PM) 826366335[/snapback]LaVergne...they havent been good in past years, but this years team is the best they have ever been, im not saying that they will go undefeated and win state or anything...im just saying they could pull off a few upsets this year

LaVergne will have a season like they always have

Speaking for my own team as well, But Sequoyah could be a good side this year. I think we'll be able to make a run for district, which is pretty good compared to how we have been for ages.

We have quiet a few strong forwards, defense is a good quick unit, and have a new keeper, who can and will make quiet a few good saves. Midfield is what we have always had the biggest problem with, but i think we have solved that this year.