Underestimated teams

Laydown

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Tin-Man @ Mar 3 2007 - 08:27 AM) 826398059[/snapback]what about Riverdale?

the team that made it to state and played Bearden last year, i am pretty sure it was Riverdale, they looked pretty strong to me, how is their squad this year?

well they have a really good goalie..which is always a good thing..not sure about the rest of the team

QUOTE(Cheamilion @ Feb 27 2007 - 11:14 AM) 826391649[/snapback]I think we'll be able to make a run for district, which is pretty good compared to how we have been for ages.

Good luck with the 3rd Street Crew. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Law-Five @ Feb 22 2007 - 02:08 PM) 826384620[/snapback]I think Notre Dame will be very good this year, but they are always very good on paper. I think they're potentially weak in goal. A big question could be how they'll handle being on probation?

Their keeper is young - Thomas Murphy -a sophomore. He made some very good saves his first two scrimmages and played some games as a freshman last year and played well.

QUOTE(german26 @ Feb 14 2007 - 04:21 PM) 826371930[/snapback]I think an underrated team is the team i play for once again we had the best record in a long time The Millington Trojans who has alot of talent coming back i look for us to have a even better year this year and come out and go to state but we have a tough schedule anyone heard on Cordova or Bolton,or Bartlett???

You're in a weak division...All three of those teams have blown for the past 2 years, and there is no reason for there to be any change this year...Just watch out for Bartlett's senior sweeper...luke something....he plays dirty as heck

• 2 weeks later...

I think that Westview and USJ have a chance to go far this year. Madison Academic may still do well, but they seem to have lost a lot from last year. I think Dyersburg has potential, but they need to focus on working together and building a strong team for the future. The loss of 13 seniors is hard for anyone to absorb. It will be a few years before they become a major force again, but that wont stop them from challenging for region this year! The underclassman have really stepped up.

QUOTE((.)(.) @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:34 PM) 826412345[/snapback]i think that catholic is underrated .....they have a good mix a players this year ...lets see what they can do with it

Catholic were runners up in state last year, any team who underestimates them is stupid.