District 7-AAA

rhs1234

QUOTE(rojohnson29 @ Feb 19 2007 - 11:02 AM) 826379097[/snapback]Blackman and Oakland have great offense, defense, and pitching

Riverdale I feel is missing the pitching.

Siegel I feel is just average in all the categories other than defense.

Siegel pitching: Derek Faust, Neil Robinson, Josh Mckenzie, Nick Baldwin, Jake Holiday.... anything but average in comparison to the other two...you're right about the defense, but i will submit that hitting does have to improve.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(maybe_next_time @ Feb 19 2007 - 05:48 PM) 826379627[/snapback]It was a good game to play in, and Mr. pearl i cant believe you think were not as good as 24-4, maybe that 29-2 will convince you haha!

O.K. lets look at it...compare the pitching you saw in those scrimmages to the pitching you are gonna see in district play also compare the defense unfortunalty i didnt get to see the game today but the other day against FC they had many feilding errors rather due to the cold weather or just early in the season now in district play all those errors wont be made sure a few of them but not near as many

what about today how many errors were there? one other thing this was a scrimmage coaches arent trying to pitch around the hitters they are pitching strikes with a limited pitch count

I do think we can and w ill be pretty good and i also thin in a real game we could have run ruled both teams but to think u are gonna score 25 runs in a district game is crazy...but do me a favor...PROVE ME WRONG AND IF YOU WIN STATE I WILL BE A LOT MORE HAPPY THAN YOU WILL IN FACT COME UP WITH SOMTHING CLEVER AND MAYBE WE CAN WORK SOMTHING OUT

QUOTE(atta boy luther! @ Feb 19 2007 - 09:58 PM) 826380018[/snapback]Sammy Underland from Riverdale Highschool will be the deciding factor in every major district game. All those who walk onto the field in opposition to him will soon walk off the field in shame and disappointment.

NICE FIRST POST HE IS OUR SECRET WEAPON NOW YOU LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG

ATTA BOY LUTHER