District 7-AAA

rhs1234

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TeamGame @ Mar 1 2007 - 05:14 PM) 826395539[/snapback]You are correct. There appears to be conflict between some players that is causing issues within the entire organization. I hope it is soon addressed and dealt with. It is really sad, the guys just want to play ball..... As far as someone being kicked off the team, that I am not sure of......

This can't be true! I know for a fact that Riverdale stands for Truth , Justice, and the American way of life. They even have a group of Dads that hang out the left field line and refer to themselves as "sportsmanship". What?????

Hey guys can I be an honarary member of the "sportsmanship" group? I promise to behave unless things don't go my way.

Please advise so that I can make the necessary plans.

QUOTE(CRACKER @ Mar 1 2007 - 09:40 PM) 826395943[/snapback]This can't be true! I know for a fact that Riverdale stands for Truth , Justice, and the American way of life. They even have a group of Dads that hang out the left field line and refer to themselves as "sportsmanship". What?????

Hey guys can I be an honarary member of the "sportsmanship" group? I promise to behave unless things don't go my way.

Please advise so that I can make the necessary plans.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> now that is some funny stuff Ive never heard of the sportsmanship group LOL and exactly what is is that you want to be advised in?

QUOTE(pg524 @ Mar 1 2007 - 06:39 PM) 826395701[/snapback]Do you know the schedule for the Wilson County Tournament from March 15-18?

3/15 @ Mt Juliet 3:00 Creekwood vs Upperman, 5:15 Creekwood vs McGavock, 7:30 Mt Juliet vs McGavock

3/15 @ Wilson Central 3:00 Station Camp vs Hunters Lane, 5:15 White House vs Station Camp, 7:30 WC vs Mont. Central

3/15 @ Lebanon's Veteran's Field 3:00 PJPII vs Smith County, 5:15 Rossview vs PJPII, 7:30 Lebanon vs Sycamore

3/15 @ Lebanon's Baird Park 5:15 Page vs Gallatin, 7:30 Page vs Ezell

3/15 @ Friendship Christian 3:00 Friendship vs Antioch

The Pools are as follows:

A: Mt Juliet, Creekwood, William Blount, Upperman, McGavock

B: Wilson Central, White House, Mongomery Central, White House, Station Camp, Hunters Lane

C: Lebanon, Rossview, Smith County, PJPII, Sycamore

D: Friendship, Gallatin, Ezell Harding, Page, Antioch

I have the rest of the schedule, let me know if you need to know a certain teams games.

QUOTE(LHSbb4 @ Mar 1 2007 - 07:31 PM) 826395781[/snapback]blue devils are gunna be strong for the next 2 or 3 yrs. . . we come out strong in preseason and havent let up since. yall saw the scores of the teamns we beat. . not even close.

I saw that you beat Franklin Co. 4-0? You call that not close? Riverdale beat them 25-4. Now thats what I call not close.

QUOTE(lhsthirdbase2 @ Mar 1 2007 - 07:27 PM) 826395769[/snapback]just wait. the boro is full of talent but the team lebanon is bout to have in the near future has playd together since they were 10 this year almost the whole team is sophomores and were very strong so jus wait

When was the last time Lebanon finished above .500 in the district or regular season either one? Maybe the year you were born? You might try doing something in the regular season instead of preseason before you get too confident. Seems like Lebanon did pretty well in the preseason the last two years, but didn't hold up once things got real. I also heard they looked like the same old blue at Wilson Central Tuesday, 10 - 5, with several errors.

At least we know who you are and what position you play. We'll see what you and your teammate bb4 do to help the Blue Devils rise this year.

QUOTE(lhsthirdbase2 @ Mar 1 2007 - 07:27 PM) 826395769[/snapback]just wait. the boro is full of talent but the team lebanon is bout to have in the near future has playd together since they were 10 this year almost the whole team is sophomores and were very strong so jus wait

so a team who has played not much more than freshman ball will win this district? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(lhsthirdbase2 @ Mar 1 2007 - 03:50 PM) 826395422[/snapback]also lebanon's top four starters all are upper 80's one sophomore two juniors and one senior

no offense but no.... not one of your four starters throw upper eighties, much less all four of them, two being sophomores. you do understand what it means to throw in the upper eighties?

QUOTE(Winners Inc @ Feb 27 2007 - 08:26 PM) 826392317[/snapback]Siegel looked fairly solid throughout the entire game, but they have to look back side better on slower lefties. WC doesn't look like the same team as the previous years, but you can never tell in the preseason.... and it's "WERE you at the game?" you illiterate college kid /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> . Answer your phone some time!

... you called? Hey do you know if Siegel has any pre-season games next week, say wednesday or thursday?

QUOTE(TeamGame @ Mar 1 2007 - 05:14 PM) 826395539[/snapback]You are correct. There appears to be conflict between some players that is causing issues within the entire organization. I hope it is soon addressed and dealt with. It is really sad, the guys just want to play ball..... As far as someone being kicked off the team, that I am not sure of......

Unfortunately teams do fall apart in the locker room long before they falll apart on the field. I feel that the Riverdale players are mature enough to seperate personal from professional. Riverdale has had and currently has many strengths, and one of them has always been team chemistry. You think this is the first year or the first team that conflict has occurred on. Their system is based on vulnerability and conflict for the simple reason that when they encounter it they can handle it. Need proof look at their history of pressure games (coming from behind in over 20 games last year). Do not worry about the boys on the Reservation they will handle and overcome any road bumps. Things like these make them stronger!!!!

QUOTE(bobbob @ Mar 1 2007 - 10:02 PM) 826396201[/snapback]When was the last time Lebanon finished above .500 in the district or regular season either one? Maybe the year you were born? You might try doing something in the regular season instead of preseason before you get too confident. Seems like Lebanon did pretty well in the preseason the last two years, but didn't hold up once things got real. I also heard they looked like the same old blue at Wilson Central Tuesday, 10 - 5, with several errors.

At least we know who you are and what position you play. We'll see what you and your teammate bb4 do to help the Blue Devils rise this year.

Are you hating your own team??? No wonder they have a hard time their fans turn on them. The 3rd baseman #4 would be surprised if he figured out who you were.