District 7-AAA

rhs1234

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our girls basketball is playing for a state championship tommorrow night and on the WGNS post game show (after tonights game) they said coach buddy powers will be on the air tommorrow morning around 8AM for anyone who would like to listen in /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(tdntn @ Mar 10 2007 - 01:12 AM) 826407031[/snapback]our girls basketball is playing for a state championship tommorrow night and on the WGNS post game show (after tonights game) they said coach buddy powers will be on the air tommorrow morning around 8AM for anyone who would like to listen in /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

we also have an open house at 3:30 come and check out our facilties and meet some players

QUOTE(Homerun King @ Feb 25 2007 - 05:15 PM) 826388776[/snapback]I think I saw earlier in this thread where Lebanon won 6 - 2 over Franklin, 11 - 1 over White House and 4 - 0 over Franklin Co.

Gallatin Preseason 3/9 & 10 07

Lebanon 6 Hunters Lane5

Lebanon 5 Pope John Paul 4

Lebanon 4 Gallatin 3

QUOTE(blue&white @ Mar 11 2007 - 09:58 AM) 826407962[/snapback]Gallatin Preseason 3/9 & 10 07

Lebanon 6 Hunters Lane5

Lebanon 5 Pope John Paul 4

Lebanon 4 Gallatin 3

I've heard you guys have played Coffee County multiple times but never got any scores. How'd you do?

QUOTE(4-6-3 @ Mar 11 2007 - 03:16 PM) 826408174[/snapback]I've heard you guys have played Coffee County multiple times but never got any scores. How'd you do?

We were going to play them a 10 inning game but at the end of 5 they were ahead by 1 and at the end of 10 we were ahead by 1.

QUOTE(blue&white @ Mar 11 2007 - 05:56 PM) 826408267[/snapback]We were going to play them a 10 inning game but at the end of 5 they were ahead by 1 and at the end of 10 we were ahead by 1.

In regards to Riverdale having a few fights before the game that is just to get their blood pumping. My neighbors were brothers that used to bloody each other 3 or 4 times a week. But when anyone else wanted to start trouble they had to fight all 4 of them. It'll get worse before it gets better. Teambuilding goes through 4 distinct steps. Forming. Storming. Norming. Performing. Riverdale is in phase 2.

Saw a good pitcher throw for Blackman Freshmen against Riverdale last week. Anyone know who he is? Lefty.