District 7-AAA

rhs1234

could somebody please explain to my baseball players, coaches and fans are sensitive about their opponents being classless, yes there are classless people in all sports and no one likes to be embarrassed but it seems like only baseball people continuosly complain about other teams being bush league and classless why is that

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAY TO GO TONIGHT BY THE WARRIORS!!!!!after playing poorly on tuesday night they come back and play really good on wed. we hit the ball good and played a much better defense tonight!!!!!final score was 11-1 and UTTERBACK pitched another great game skinner hit a solo HR with 2 outs in the 4th starting a 7 run 2 out inning and it ended with a ball hit by Chand Hunter that everyone thought was gonna be gone but the wind kept it in the ball good job by the left feilder staying with that ball to make the catch at the fence...every body contributed tonight in some way or another and now we are leaving for knoxville on thursday (kids are i am leaving on fri)

GO WARRIORS

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Apr 4 2007 - 08:56 PM) 826430218[/snapback]WAY TO GO TONIGHT BY THE WARRIORS!!!!!after playing poorly on tuesday night they come back and play really good on wed. we hit the ball good and played a much better defense tonight!!!!!final score was 11-1 and UTTERBACK pitched another great game skinner hit a solo HR with 2 outs in the 4th starting a 7 run 2 out inning and it ended with a ball hit by Chand Hunter that everyone thought was gonna be gone but the wind kept it in the ball good job by the left feilder staying with that ball to make the catch at the fence...every body contributed tonight in some way or another and now we are leaving for knoxville on thursday (kids are i am leaving on fri)

GO WARRIORS

yea very impressive 4th inning EVERYONE got up when chad hit that bomb that would have put up 3 more runs in the 4th. utterback pitched good tonight

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Apr 4 2007 - 09:26 PM) 826430258[/snapback]dont forget classless

You are Riverdale...thats synonymous with classless!!!!!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(magoo043 @ Apr 4 2007 - 08:27 PM) 826430261[/snapback]You are Riverdale...thats synonymous with classless!!!!!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I could ge tupset over this but you are from oakland so we can take it for what it is worth /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Apr 4 2007 - 09:28 PM) 826430268[/snapback]I could ge tupset over this but you are from oakland so we can take it for what it is worth /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'll take that as a compliment!!!!!!!!!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

when you win everyone is out to get you!!!!!! on and off the field /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />