District 7-AAA

rhs1234

QUOTE(steal3rdbase @ Apr 5 2007 - 01:18 AM) 826430410[/snapback]Congratulations to Siegel and Coach Reavis on the sweep of Warren Co. While the talent at Siegel is down this season, it looks like Reavis is making sure he gets the most out of what he has. They are playing good ball right now, and don't be surprised to see them making a run at the district tournament at the end of the season.

don't be surprised if they make a run to win regular season either.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(siegelbeagle @ Apr 5 2007 - 07:21 AM) 826430442[/snapback]Siegelicious!

The Siegel- Warren County game was so wild. Darren Rogers shut Siegel out for 5 innings. It began to immediately pour rain. It looked like the game would be called and the Pioneers would win 1-0. The rain stopped and Warren County went up 3-0. Siegel tied it and loaded the bases. Of all people, a freshman, Corey Moore hit one over the centerfielder's head to put Siegel up by one. Warren County's catcher (Newman sp?) hit a 2 run homer over the top of the left field fence in the bottom of the 7th to tie the game. Moore led off the 8th inning with a single and scored the eventual game winner. A typical 7AAA nail biter that I hated to see anyone lose

QUOTE(blue06 @ Apr 4 2007 - 01:42 PM) 826429884[/snapback]All I have to got to say is that Riverdale has always been classless and apparently always going to be so. I was not at the game last night but I was last year and I even heard from an umpire that played like 6 years ago that Riverdale was like that back then, so I am going to have to disagree with Mr. Limbaugh's statement about Coach Power's class. If he is the epitome of class, then something is wrong with your perspective on class. And squeezing while up 8 or 9 to 2 is ridiculous.

We are so classless it didn't even occur to us to put big pickle jars at all the of the sites of the Warrior 4th of July Classic a couple of years ago to help raise funds for a Lebanon player who had just been attacked by a shark the day before....

7-AAA is a fraternity. I would like to think I am friends with all of the coaches and players of 7-AAA and Riverdale as a member cares about everyone in the 7-AAA community....

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ Apr 6 2007 - 12:38 PM) 826431337[/snapback]We are so classless it didn't even occur to us to put big pickle jars at all the of the sites of the Warrior 4th of July Classic a couple of years ago to help raise funds for a Lebanon player who had just been attacked by a shark the day before....

7-AAA is a fraternity. I would like to think I am friends with all of the coaches and players of 7-AAA and Riverdale as a member cares about everyone in the 7-AAA community....

It may seem sometimes teams may be classless but i always say u need to be involved in the program and expierence anything before you can call them "classless"

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ Apr 6 2007 - 04:48 PM) 826431475[/snapback]Who won the siegel at Mt Juliet game today?

And who is Lebanon playing today and how are they doing?

White County beat York 12-2 today in their tournament....

how did white county do against blacman on thursday 04 05 07