8-AAA

ctownboy

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ Apr 17 2007 - 11:05 PM) 826439994[/snapback]What are the current standings in 8AAA ???

Here are the current standings and remaining games . . .

Lincoln County 7-2

Lawrence Co (1) Tullahoma (2)

Coffee County 5-2

Shelbyville (1) Franklin Co (2) Columbia (2)

Lawrence County 4-3

Lincoln Co (1) Columbia (2) Shelbyville (2)

Columbia 3-4

Franklin Co (1) Lawrence (2) Coffee Co (2)

Shelbyville 3-4

Coffee Co (1) Tullahoma (2) Lawrence Co (2)

Franklin County 3-6

Columbia (1) Coffee Co (2)

Tullahoma 2-6

Shelbyville (2) Lincoln Co (2)

After head to head, does anyone know the tiebreakers in determining seeds for the tourney?

QUOTE(Warhawk1 @ Apr 18 2007 - 06:37 AM) 826440070[/snapback]Here are the current standings and remaining games . . .

Wasn`t at the game last night. Sounds like it was a good one. Any details warhawk?

Lincoln County 7-2

Lawrence Co (1) Tullahoma (2)

Coffee County 5-2

Shelbyville (1) Franklin Co (2) Columbia (2)

Lawrence County 4-3

Lincoln Co (1) Columbia (2) Shelbyville (2)

Columbia 3-4

Franklin Co (1) Lawrence (2) Coffee Co (2)

Shelbyville 3-4

Coffee Co (1) Tullahoma (2) Lawrence Co (2)

Franklin County 3-6

Columbia (1) Coffee Co (2)

Tullahoma 2-6

Shelbyville (2) Lincoln Co (2)

After head to head, does anyone know the tiebreakers in determining seeds for the tourney?

QUOTE(columbiaguy @ Apr 18 2007 - 09:56 AM) 826440222[/snapback]I believe the tie-breaker is how you each did against the top working your way down. How did each team do against Lincoln Co., if still tied how did each team do against Coffee co., etc.

Warhawk any details on the lincoln lawrence game; i didn`t get to make it . Sounds like it was a good one.

QUOTE(ozzie smith @ Apr 18 2007 - 10:18 AM) 826440238[/snapback]Warhawk any details on the lincoln lawrence game; i didn`t get to make it . Sounds like it was a good one.

It was a very exciting high school game. Lincoln County did not play well at all, I have yet to see them play a good game at Lawrenceburg. They outhit Lawrence by like 15 to 5, just failed numerous times to get the big hit when they needed it. Also committed several errors. Lincoln scored one in the 7th to tie it, then in the 10th to win. I was disappointed in the umpiring as well. It's a shame that a key district game has to be umpired by guys who are not paying attention. The umpiring hurt both teams at key times. The Lawrence County pitcher had to throw at least 160 pitches. I think his name was Beasley and he pitched the whole game, gotta be wore out today. Just ready to reload and get back at it tonight. What happened in Columbia's game? I was surprised by that one!

QUOTE(Warhawk1 @ Apr 18 2007 - 10:35 AM) 826440253[/snapback]It was a very exciting high school game. Lincoln County did not play well at all, I have yet to see them play a good game at Lawrenceburg. They outhit Lawrence by like 15 to 5, just failed numerous times to get the big hit when they needed it. Also committed several errors. Lincoln scored one in the 7th to tie it, then in the 10th to win. I was disappointed in the umpiring as well. It's a shame that a key district game has to be umpired by guys who are not paying attention. The umpiring hurt both teams at key times. The Lawrence County pitcher had to throw at least 160 pitches. I think his name was Beasley and he pitched the whole game, gotta be wore out today. Just ready to reload and get back at it tonight. What happened in Columbia's game? I was surprised by that one!

I can't believe they would let their pitcher go to 160 pitches?.....

QUOTE(pedo_29 @ Apr 18 2007 - 12:47 PM) 826440365[/snapback]I can't believe they would let their pitcher go to 160 pitches?.....

I don't want to throw stones, don't know how many for sure. Just a bunch of guys standing around and talking after the game. He did throw the entire 10 innings and Lincoln County had 15 hits, so he faced, what at least 45 batters or so plus any walks. Adds up to a bunch.