8-AAA

ctownboy

QUOTE(binns37388 @ Apr 14 2007 - 01:03 PM) 826437422[/snapback]As of 1pm, the Siegel vs Tullahoma game today is still on and the TMS game with Siegel MS is still going to be played. The varsity game is scheduled for 4pm and the TMS game is scheduled for 7pm. The field must be tarped and Wed, the only game played in this area was at Tullahoma. I still think Lincoln Co is the best team in the district, but Coffee Co, Lawrence Co and Columbia are a close second. Every team in the district has at least 2 losses and with two full weeks left in the season, who knows what will happen. I would hate to try and predict anything in this district.

Just got a call from Coach Brad White and the start time of the Tullahoma-Siegel game has been pushed back to 5pm and a definite decision will be made at 2pm. It depends on how much rain falls during the next hour. The field is tarped and the infield is dry, but one more rain cell is coming through this area.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(binns37388 @ Apr 14 2007 - 01:07 PM) 826437427[/snapback]Just got a call from Coach Brad White and the start time of the Tullahoma-Siegel game has been pushed back to 5pm and a definite decision will be made at 2pm. It depends on how much rain falls during the next hour. The field is tarped and the infield is dry, but one more rain cell is coming through this area.

The Tullahoma High School and TMS baseball games have been rained out. Tullahoma has scheduled a DH with two different schools on Monday. At 4pm, Tullahoma will play Riverdale and at 6:30pm the Cats will play Siegel.

QUOTE(binns37388 @ Apr 14 2007 - 02:23 PM) 826437503[/snapback]The Tullahoma High School and TMS baseball games have been rained out. Tullahoma has scheduled a DH with two different schools on Monday. At 4pm, Tullahoma will play Riverdale and at 6:30pm the Cats will play Siegel.

Binns...we played tullahoma saturday...our jv team has a game at 5 at RIVERDALE and i do not know who they are playing is that the game you are talking about?

I agree, it is a nice field, I will say Franklin County is the best in the district though. Also though, how is it being decided where the tourny is being played. it used to be the better team got to host their game at home. It is a big disadvantage traveling wise for Lawrence County to have to go all the way to Tullahoma. That is why i am wondering how it has been decided where the tournament will be played. it seems the most central location would be Lincoln County. Glad it isn't there though, I swear there is a 20 ft. drop from home plate and left field fence. Well anyway, just curious on whether it has changed as far as where to be played. Are they going to start rotating year to year like basketball or is Tullahoma going to be official home of District Tourny.

Thanks

QUOTE(nothingness @ Apr 15 2007 - 09:42 PM) 826438245[/snapback]I agree, it is a nice field, I will say Franklin County is the best in the district though. Also though, how is it being decided where the tourny is being played. it used to be the better team got to host their game at home. It is a big disadvantage traveling wise for Lawrence County to have to go all the way to Tullahoma. That is why i am wondering how it has been decided where the tournament will be played. it seems the most central location would be Lincoln County. Glad it isn't there though, I swear there is a 20 ft. drop from home plate and left field fence. Well anyway, just curious on whether it has changed as far as where to be played. Are they going to start rotating year to year like basketball or is Tullahoma going to be official home of District Tourny.

Thanks

I think the coaches vote on the site of the District 8AAA baseball tournament every year.

QUOTE(irecnso @ Apr 16 2007 - 11:25 AM) 826438569[/snapback]I have heard that Grider is not being maintained.

well tullahoma parks and recreation has developed a lazy bug

anyways they wouldn't fix the soccer field at east so we had to shorten the field by 14 yards