8-AAA

ctownboy

QUOTE(tennesseelofton @ Apr 8 2007 - 01:20 PM) 826432374[/snapback]Who should win these games this week?

Lawrence should sweep FC and Columbia should sweep Tullahoma. Who knows with LC and Shelbyville ;wasn`t at the games this weekend but I hear LC has problems off the field(as in parents). Thats a shame because LC has alot of talent; just hasn`t gotten it all rolling yet. Coach needs to nip that stuff in the bud quick. It`sad because the kids are the ones who suffer.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ozzie smith @ Apr 8 2007 - 07:05 PM) 826432598[/snapback]Lawrence should sweep FC and Columbia should sweep Tullahoma. Who knows with LC and Shelbyville ;wasn`t at the games this weekend but I hear LC has problems off the field(as in parents). Thats a shame because LC has alot of talent; just hasn`t gotten it all rolling yet. Coach needs to nip that stuff in the bud quick. It`sad because the kids are the ones who suffer.

I caught some of the action this weekend this weekend at LC. on Sat. It just seemed like LC was not really ready to play or something...also one of the players must have done something silly like miss a sign or just ignore it but anyway his dad came to the field and pulled him out of the dugout and everything...Real mess but I think Coach Tate took dad and mom aside and got things smoothed out..And on top of all that maybe a good lesson for the kid...please do what is asked of you ....... His team needs for thing to go smoothly for them to have success this season...No team needs distractions like that...The player did return to play with his team in their other game later in the day...As for Eagleville, they really hit the ball well and played pretty good D against LC. Just want to wish Eagleville and their new coach success this season..He seems like he really is patient and cares that the kids play well , play hard and with class..They will definitely get better as time goes along.

QUOTE(CUBCADET @ Apr 8 2007 - 08:02 PM) 826432626[/snapback]I caught some of the action this weekend this weekend at LC. on Sat. It just seemed like LC was not really ready to play or something...also one of the players must have done something silly like miss a sign or just ignore it but anyway his dad came to the field and pulled him out of the dugout and everything...Real mess but I think Coach Tate took dad and mom aside and got things smoothed out..And on top of all that maybe a good lesson for the kid...please do what is asked of you ....... His team needs for thing to go smoothly for them to have success this season...No team needs distractions like that...The player did return to play with his team in their other game later in the day...As for Eagleville, they really hit the ball well and played pretty good D against LC. Just want to wish Eagleville and their new coach success this season..He seems like he really is patient and cares that the kids play well , play hard and with class..They will definitely get better as time goes along.

You mean to tell me a high school coach had to leave the game he was coaching in to talk to an upset parent? Thats sad! What about the other kids playing the game?There`s a time and place for everything; have enough respect for the coach and other kids and talk to him after the game if you have a problem.

QUOTE(ozzie smith @ Apr 8 2007 - 08:53 PM) 826432668[/snapback]You mean to tell me a high school coach had to leave the game he was coaching in to talk to an upset parent? Thats sad! What about the other kids playing the game?There`s a time and place for everything; have enough respect for the coach and other kids and talk to him after the game if you have a problem.

Coaches always get blamed for everything. It is good to see someone find parents at fault. I watched Blackman fall apart a few year's back. Coach was blamed but parents were way out there. I hear that is the case with LC. 2 bad parents can ruin a team. Coaches have to face it the parents still have more influence than they do.

QUOTE(confounded @ Apr 8 2007 - 08:59 PM) 826432674[/snapback]Coaches always get blamed for everything. It is good to see someone find parents at fault. I watched Blackman fall apart a few year's back. Coach was blamed but parents were way out there. I hear that is the case with LC. 2 bad parents can ruin a team. Coaches have to face it the parents still have more influence than they do.

it even happens in college

QUOTE(ozzie smith @ Apr 8 2007 - 09:11 PM) 826432685[/snapback]I`ve been around the game along time. No coach should let a parent or parents interfere with what he as a coach is doing PERIOD! It`s not worth it.

If the parents are nuts the coach cannot keep them from distracting in the middle of the fifth inning when a parent screams all the way across the field "come on little Johnnie were going home .....you dont have to put up with this &*^%&^% and your coach is a &^%$&^%$ and coach if you dont like it I'm gonna kick &*^%*&^%*&^%". I saw this happen at about 5 years ago with a catcher who was eventually told to leave the team. Coaches usually try to ignore it until the game is over....but by then the damage is done. Parents are hard to control. If 2 bad ones at LC then that's a whole lot to overcome.

does anybody know whats going on at tullahoma because they are losing coaches right and left

scott hargrove is now the vice principal(which has killed the baseball team)

jimmy miller wrestling coach and offensive line coach is going to science hill

katie galloway got the boot(no complaints here)

sam melton(offensive coordinator and tennis)just got the boot and he won't even be at the high school any more

that was a real shock to me because sam was the brains behind the offense at tullahoma

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Apr 8 2007 - 11:16 PM) 826432764[/snapback]does anybody know whats going on at tullahoma because they are losing coaches right and left

scott hargrove is now the vice principal(which has killed the baseball team)

jimmy miller wrestling coach and offensive line coach is going to science hill

katie galloway got the boot(no complaints here)

sam melton(offensive coordinator and tennis)just got the boot and he won't even be at the high school any more

that was a real shock to me because sam was the brains behind the offense at tullahoma

Coach Miller is a good man...huge loss

does anybody know whats going on at tullahoma because they are losing coaches right and left

Baseball coach goes to administration.........career move I guess.

FB line coach becomes Off Coordinator and is also from E. Tenn.........career move

BB coach fired.............not that uncommon especially when people like you run the program down on this board and I'm sure in your town.

Looks like normal attrition to me.