8-AAA

ctownboy

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(columbiaguy @ Mar 19 2007 - 08:25 AM) 826417308[/snapback]How has Lincoln Co. faired so far this season?

They split 4 games in Florida. It was a wonderful trip, great teams, beautiful facilities . . . it was a real treat for the team. The two teams they lost to are ranked 4 and 5 in the state. One of these was Tallahassee Chiles which has a baseball budget of $250,000 with 5 coaches on the payroll. They also have the best overall high school facility that I have seen. It was a very enjoyable time, but it is good to be back in Tennessee and ready to crank it up.

QUOTE(columbiaguy @ Mar 20 2007 - 12:52 PM) 826418536[/snapback]Will anyone be in Shelbyville tonight for the Columbia game? Hope to see a lot of people there.

Game time is 6:30

Franklin Co host Lincoln Co 4pm DH--------Shelbyville host Columbia 4pm DH Varsity game first----Coffee Co host Lincoln Co 6:30pm Varsity Only Wed 3/21 Lincoln Co host Franklin Co 4pm DH---THS host Coffee Co 5pm DH-----Columbia hosts Shelbyville ( not sure of the start time)

I was not at the Shelbyville games this week but I heard that it was just two bad teams with no pitching beating up on each other with Columbia and Shelbyville. If that is true then it is bad news for Columbia who has Lincoln Co. next week. Columbia will still be without ace pitcher Steven Dodson for a couple more weeks also. Lincoln should walk away with the district this year.

QUOTE(columbiaguy @ Mar 22 2007 - 08:03 AM) 826420100[/snapback]I was not at the Shelbyville games this week but I heard that it was just two bad teams with no pitching beating up on each other with Columbia and Shelbyville. If that is true then it is bad news for Columbia who has Lincoln Co. next week. Columbia will still be without ace pitcher Steven Dodson for a couple more weeks also. Lincoln should walk away with the district this year.

That being said, is T-Town that bad or is Coffee County much improved. Who are the pitchers for Coffee and who is getting these 21 hits and 21 runs T-Town gave up?