8-AAA

ctownboy

QUOTE(Proverbial @ Mar 11 2007 - 12:33 AM) 826407762[/snapback]Cass signed with Tennessee Tech to play football and plans to walk on for basketball.

Lincoln County will win the district. Columbia will be on their heels.

I've seen them all but FC now. LC is clearly the best--but being the best does not always get it done. Shelbyville got used to winning last year. Lost 6 starters but still seem to have swagger even when they are loosing..I think all those sophmores will grow up by the end of the season. CC well rounded but not much better than Shelbyville in pitching. I'd like to see the siegel-Columbia game. Should be some heat!

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(columbiaguy @ Feb 28 2007 - 02:09 PM) 826393398[/snapback]I didn't realize that those transfers, Shamichael Black, and that shortstop were all JV players.

I AM JUST WONDERING...I WAS AT THE DIST. OR REGION FINALS LAST YEAR AT TULLAHOMA AND REMEMBER THE LINCOLN COUNTY SHORTSTOP GETTING EJECTED BY THE PLATE UMPIRE FOR SOMETHING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME..PRETTY SURE IT WAS THE KID PLAYING SHORTSTOP..HE WAS WEARING #2. IS HE STILL PLAYING THIS YEAR? THEY LOOKED TO BE A REAL GOOD TEAM THIS YEAR IF THEY KEPT THE CORE OF THE TEAM LAST YEAR TOGETHER..ANY THOUGHTS?

QUOTE(CUBCADET @ Mar 15 2007 - 08:03 AM) 826412586[/snapback]I AM JUST WONDERING...I WAS AT THE DIST. OR REGION FINALS LAST YEAR AT TULLAHOMA AND REMEMBER THE LINCOLN COUNTY SHORTSTOP GETTING EJECTED BY THE PLATE UMPIRE FOR SOMETHING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME..PRETTY SURE IT WAS THE KID PLAYING SHORTSTOP..HE WAS WEARING #2. IS HE STILL PLAYING THIS YEAR? THEY LOOKED TO BE A REAL GOOD TEAM THIS YEAR IF THEY KEPT THE CORE OF THE TEAM LAST YEAR TOGETHER..ANY THOUGHTS?

It wasn't the district or region finals because Columbia and Shelbyville went to the region last year from this district. But, to answer your question, yes he is back and his last name is Gaskill.

QUOTE(columbiaguy @ Mar 15 2007 - 08:18 AM) 826412609[/snapback]It wasn't the district or region finals because Columbia and Shelbyville went to the region last year from this district. But, to answer your question, yes he is back and his last name is Gaskill.

THANKS for the correct info...I was also wondering if he sat out the first two regular season games since he got ejected from the last game of the year last year. I think that is the rule but correct me if I am wrong..I was trying to remember but I think to be honest, now, I believe it was in the game with LC or Shelbyville that sent the winner to the finals>>I hope that is right , but it really doesnt matter.

QUOTE(CUBCADET @ Mar 15 2007 - 05:41 PM) 826413271[/snapback]THANKS for the correct info...I was also wondering if he sat out the first two regular season games since he got ejected from the last game of the year last year. I think that is the rule but correct me if I am wrong..I was trying to remember but I think to be honest, now, I believe it was in the game with LC or Shelbyville that sent the winner to the finals>>I hope that is right , but it really doesnt matter.

Here is the correct info. Gaskill was pitching in this game during the district tournament and Black was playing shortstop. Black was ejected and he did sit out the first two games of this season. The Falcons opened their season in Florida during their spring break.

QUOTE(Warhawk1 @ Mar 19 2007 - 06:24 AM) 826417220[/snapback]Here is the correct info. Gaskill was pitching in this game during the district tournament and Black was playing shortstop. Black was ejected and he did sit out the first two games of this season. The Falcons opened their season in Florida during their spring break.

How has Lincoln Co. faired so far this season?