Who will win 7AA district

Falcons15

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only saw Livingston play in 3 games this year, when they played Pickett both times and when they played at Cookeville. Livingston needs a post to step up. If Dunn shoots well, like he normally does, and if a post player will step up, I think LA should beat Upperman by 15-20 if both of those happen. LA has a deep bench. Coach Melton has been using that. At Cookeville Melton went pretty far into the bench. I like to see kids come on the floor and play pretty good. This Upperman game will be a tough one, but LA needs to play good and they will win by 15-20.

QUOTE(DaCoach @ Feb 17 2007 - 02:54 AM) 826375737[/snapback]

I can tell you right now that the Smith County Owls are RED HOT after wins over Cannon County and Macon County! Having beaten Upperman in Baxter this season, their confidence level should be thru the roof. I just wonder if playing their third game in as many days will be a factor as the Bees will be fresh having rested for a week. I'm not picking a winner but this should be a great game. With Dekalb splitting wins with LA, this game should also be great. AND with Macon Co. having a win over the Lady Cats, this should be a great battle on the girls side. Then again don't forget about the 6'8" Farris and the Lady Owls battling against the Lady Bees. it's hard to beat a team 3 times in one season.

Bottom Line: Every game in the tournament has been undecided until late in the game! If you are looking for great, close, hard fought basketball, come to Baxter at 4:00 Saturday. You will NOT be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree with your last thought. All the games seem to be unfolding as fun to watch. Get used to it...

QUOTE(iluvit @ Feb 18 2007 - 02:12 PM) 826377407[/snapback]LA - Smith in finals..... la will nedd to play hard to win this one... smith played hard against upperman and they will bring everything they have in this final game.... if la plays like they played against us, they will lose.... i predict that la will win by about 15...

Hey pickett fan, LA didnt show you guys how good they can play. They can play much better than they did against you guys. And why do you guys play Rocky Top at your games?

QUOTE(MoneyHoney @ Feb 18 2007 - 08:35 PM) 826378288[/snapback]Hey pickett fan, LA didnt show you guys how good they can play. They can play much better than they did against you guys. And why do you guys play Rocky Top at your games?

I didnt know we had to have a reason. If anything its a classic