Who will win 7AA district

Falcons15

QUOTE(Z King of D Swing @ Feb 11 2007 - 06:04 PM) 826367662[/snapback]

Upperman is going to be hard to beat, because it is at their house. They usually always have good crowds for their games, I can imagine they will be even bigger this week, and for the region. Good luck to SC, maybe they can come together. I just want a 7AA team to win this region, I'm sick of hearing about White House.

Tell me about it. Hey 7AA wins I'm happy. Go Lions!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Z King of D Swing @ Feb 11 2007 - 06:04 PM) 826367662[/snapback]

Upperman is going to be hard to beat, because it is at their house. They usually always have good crowds for their games, I can imagine they will be even bigger this week, and for the region. Good luck to SC, maybe they can come together. I just want a 7AA team to win this region, I'm sick of hearing about White House.

Amen!

QUOTE(highrizer23 @ Feb 10 2007 - 10:01 PM) 826366831[/snapback]

I don't know. The 7aa district is confusing this year. Everyone has beat everyone. So it will be fun to watch this one play out. I do believe that upperman and livingston will go far. Macon Co. has gotten much better as of late. I don't think hartsville will be a big factor this year. Cannon Co got there first district win in like 7 years i think to Smich Co. But I don't think they will be in the tourny. Smith County and Cannon Co. will meet for the 3rd time this year. And I hope to see Smith Co. pull the victory. Cannon won the last time. This time I hope is a better outcome. So good luck to all the teams.

What are you talking about? Hartsville(Trousdale Co.) is a single A school and last year was the first year cannon has gone winless in the district in a long time. I think this is Uppermans tourney to lose with it being on their home floor.

QUOTE(highrizer23 @ Feb 10 2007 - 10:01 PM) 826366831[/snapback]

I don't know. The 7aa district is confusing this year. Everyone has beat everyone. So it will be fun to watch this one play out. I do believe that upperman and livingston will go far. Macon Co. has gotten much better as of late. I don't think hartsville will be a big factor this year. Cannon Co got there first district win in like 7 years i think to Smich Co. But I don't think they will be in the tourny. Smith County and Cannon Co. will meet for the 3rd time this year. And I hope to see Smith Co. pull the victory. Cannon won the last time. This time I hope is a better outcome. So good luck to all the teams.

Get your facts straight highrizer. Last year was the only time Cannon Co. has went winless in the district in the last ten years.

This tournament this year is such a coin toss!!! I have no idea who will win it. I don't think that there is one team that is that much better than any other team to tell you the truth. I honestly think that a bottom seed in this district on a given night can beat a really high seed. Especially during tournament time. If I had to pick I would say Upperman or Livingston though. But then again it could be anybody. It should be a great atmosphere in Baxter when District 7_AA boys and girls basketball get's fired up. I agree i think it's unfair too, but that's what the coaches voted on so there's nothing we can do about it. Let's just let the kids play it out on the court. Good luck to 7AA and i agree, let's go win the region this year!!!! Anybody Please!!!!

QUOTE(dctigerfan07 @ Feb 12 2007 - 01:06 PM) 826368710[/snapback]

What are you talking about? Hartsville(Trousdale Co.) is a single A school and last year was the first year cannon has gone winless in the district in a long time. I think this is Uppermans tourney to lose with it being on their home floor.

I wasn't sure about hartsville. But what I said about Cannon is that they have only had one district win in 7 years. i know they have won games. Gaaa...

QUOTE(highrizer23 @ Feb 12 2007 - 09:48 PM) 826369512[/snapback]

I wasn't sure about hartsville. But what I said about Cannon is that they have only had one district win in 7 years. i know they have won games. Gaaa...

Cannon was 2nd in the district in 2003. Last year was the first time they were winless in the district in a long time.

QUOTE(Koshers @ Feb 13 2007 - 08:32 AM) 826369906[/snapback]

A toss up indeed...

Though i believe it will be Upperman and Livingston for the championship, it would not surprise if Dekalb makes a run to win the tournament.

It wouldn't surprise me to see anyone make a run and win it. Dekalb lost to the #7 seed Cannon County last night. So this district is unpredictable.