#4 Culleoka vs Richland,Who's it gonna be in D-11A?

girt

QUOTE(girlbythewhirlpool @ Feb 17 2007 - 01:58 PM) 826376331[/snapback]

Sorry about your luck, greenwheel, but "agitator" doesn't refer to you....Maybe you are the guy Carly Simon wrote the song about........

My apologies to you girlbythewhirlpool, I took your post wrong.

You'd think the guy from Richland would have know who Bonehead was even if he doesn't read Coacht.

QUOTE(bballer13 @ Feb 17 2007 - 01:58 PM) 826376332[/snapback]

Greenwheel you know you couldnt make it over the rail....

You're probably right.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously you are not familiar with Culleoka proper........Demario and the Beech Boys live so close to the school that when the cafeteria burns the cornbread they run around their house looking for a fire extinguisher.....

QUOTE(neutralobserver @ Feb 17 2007 - 10:49 AM) 826376000[/snapback]

Good to see Culleoka win by the large margin. Maybe the players that actually live in Culleoka got a chance to play.

QUOTE(greenwheel @ Feb 16 2007 - 10:36 PM) 826375463[/snapback]

Total domination by Culleoka.

Who was the Richland dad who came to the Cully side after the game and confronted some of the moms?

Anyone at the tourny at cornersville friday night saw the cully fans make their sign that said coach bonehead and were taunting the richland fans. A richland fan confronted them and asked what was meant by the "coach bonehead" and the taunting. The men stood and watched but the women became very mad and spoke very poor and dirty language. It was plain they were tryin to start trouble, and they almost they got more than they bargained for.

Culleoka should be ashamed of those 13 parents!

QUOTE(highschoolsports @ Feb 17 2007 - 09:39 PM) 826376941[/snapback]

Anyone at the tourny at cornersville friday night saw the cully fans make their sign that said coach bonehead and were taunting the richland fans. A richland fan confronted them and asked what was meant by the "coach bonehead" and the taunting. The men stood and watched but the women became very mad and spoke very poor and dirty language. It was plain they were tryin to start trouble, and they almost they got more than they bargained for.

I think you need to get your facts straight before you speak. Perhaps reading the earlier posts would help you understand why the Culleoka fans made those shirts. And I can assure you, it wasn't 13 parents that wore the shirts.

QUOTE(girlbythewhirlpool @ Feb 17 2007 - 09:52 AM) 826375903[/snapback]

FYI- The "Spelling Section" of Cully's side of the gym was a group of teachers and staff who LOVE working at Cully and LOVE the team and students of Culleoka school! They made those shirts to support Miller who has been dogged with that moniker by those who have regrets. SEE YOU LATER, AGITATOR!

If it was teachers and staff that was in the "spelling section" they should be suspended for the way they acted during the game and talked to the richland fan! They set great examples for their students!

I was told that they are being reported!

QUOTE(highschoolsports @ Feb 17 2007 - 09:39 PM) 826376941[/snapback]

If he was a true Richland fan, then he knew what Coach Bonehead meant...After all it was started by Richland's #1 fan...As far as starting trouble, need to stay on your on side.

QUOTE(highschoolsports @ Feb 17 2007 - 10:02 PM) 826376988[/snapback]If it was teachers and staff that was in the "spelling section" they should be suspended for the way they acted during the game and talked to the richland fan! They set great examples for their students!

I was told that they are being reported!

If you look at the situation, I don't blame Culleoka for doing anything they did. The name calling was started by Richland. Culleoka fans just used it as motivation. The FIRST SHIRTS made weren't spelling Coach Bonehead. They were district 11 A wanna be champion shirts made out of what looked like electrical tape. How redneck is that? Also, the Culleoka fans would have never talked to a Richland fan in the first place if he knew HOW TO STAY ON HIS OWN SIDE.

On a serious note...can we please move on. There are bigger games coming up and we really shouldn't dewell on the fact that this is Richland's third loss to Culleoka this year. Let's look forward to the Championship game. Richland, maybe you can sit with Moore County and help them cheer since they aren't a match for the Culleoka fans either!

BTW, Richland better be ready. The DAWGS of Cornersville were looking sharp the other night.

QUOTE(travellin_man @ Feb 18 2007 - 02:08 AM) 826377039[/snapback]If you look at the situation, I don't blame Culleoka for doing anything they did. The name calling was started by Richland. Culleoka fans just used it as motivation. The FIRST SHIRTS made weren't spelling Coach Bonehead. They were district 11 A wanna be champion shirts made out of what looked like electrical tape. How redneck is that? Also, the Culleoka fans would have never talked to a Richland fan in the first place if he knew HOW TO STAY ON HIS OWN SIDE.

On a serious note...can we please move on. There are bigger games coming up and we really shouldn't dewell on the fact that this is Richland's third loss to Culleoka this year. Let's look forward to the Championship game. Richland, maybe you can sit with Moore County and help them cheer since they aren't a match for the Culleoka fans either!

BTW, Richland better be ready. The DAWGS of Cornersville were looking sharp the other night.

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves. I do think that we need to move on and also think that people should stay on their own side of the gym that is why tournaments separate crowds. However Cornersville did a poor job because teams are supposed to sit opposite and diagonal not straight across. I believe that Culleoka was just showing their support for a peer and their team.

The whole thing was been blown out of the water and needs to be laid to rest!!!

If Culleoka comes out flat or over confident, Moore Co. will thump them. They have to play like they did against Richland.

If Richland isn't careful this could be the first time Cornersville beats Richland in a long time!!