Regiion 7AA tournament

VOREBS

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the Lady Rebels, I enjoyed you playing this year and giving your time and talent. You have left us with many fond memories and lots of excitement. Great effort AB and the best to you. The Rebel Train was out in force tonight and Obion Central's crowd far outnumberd by a 3 to 1 margin the fans for Jackson Northside.

Already looking forward to next year because of what you will have returning. As the saying goes "We'll be back!" and in force ready to finish that which was left unfinished this year.

Good luck to the rest of District 13AA and even though it is hard to lose, congratulations to Jackson Northside. I still say there will be two teams from our Region in the finals at the "Boro".

Well the season came to an end last night in Jackson, as Northside won a VERY PHYSICAL game over OC. A cold third quarter did the Lady Rebels in. Good luck to the 13AA teams remaining, someone go bring it home. Although the season ended earlier than most of us hoped for, this was a very solid season for OC. 27 wins is a good season. This group will be back again next year, and will again be in the mix. Only one senior on the squad, Ashley Baldwin, a great young lady, who did get to play some last night in spite of a torn ACL., something most would not even try to do. As for the returning players, they will get back to work, and prepare for next season. With Roney, the Reedys, Williams, Mcgee, Butler, Eaves, and Fuzzell, who all played alot this year coming back, with some other quality players it should be a good one. Thanks ladies for a great season, and for the way you represent the school. The Lady Rebels are a class act both on and off the court.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(GHvolrebel @ Feb 22 2007 - 11:02 PM) 826385398[/snapback]To the Lady Rebels, I enjoyed you playing this year and giving your time and talent. You have left us with many fond memories and lots of excitement. Great effort AB and the best to you. The Rebel Train was out in force tonight and Obion Central's crowd far outnumberd by a 3 to 1 margin the fans for Jackson Northside.

Already looking forward to next year because of what you will have returning. As the saying goes "We'll be back!" and in force ready to finish that which was left unfinished this year.

Good luck to the rest of District 13AA and even though it is hard to lose, congratulations to Jackson Northside. I still say there will be two teams from our Region in the finals at the "Boro".

Yes the entire OC program is class and even though our respective schools are rivals, we both truly respect each other to the highest. We (Trojans) were in your corner last night, unfortuneartely things did not work our but don't worry we have been in this situation by this I mean having lost to teams during the regular season but come tourney time we take it up a notch. The Lady Trojans are focus and prepared to battle JNS..... this game might not be as close as everyone expects......

Stay Healthy OC.... and have a great off season......

QUOTE(Little Joe @ Feb 23 2007 - 01:07 PM) 826386028[/snapback]Congrads to the Lady Rebels for a great season...their success built and kept that program's tradition intact.....start back shortly working hard to get better for next year cause you should be the favorites....my only regret is now the rumors about Suiter may start back......

What rumors about Suiter..... I hope he is not looking elsewhere for a coaching job.... He is a great coach ..... and a keeper. Your former football coach.... is being very well received by the Trojan Football team eveyone is very excited about next year... Looks like we made a great selection................in picking him to replace a retiring Coach Coutne?

QUOTE(NO.1TROJAN @ Feb 23 2007 - 01:17 PM) 826386043[/snapback]What rumors about Suiter..... I hope he is not looking elsewhere for a coaching job.... He is a great coach ..... and a keeper. Your former football coach.... is being very well received by the Trojan Football team eveyone is very excited about next year... Looks like we made a great selection................in picking him to replace a retiring Coach Coutne?

I heard earlier in the year that, regardless of how well the girls did, he would not be back..with their success, that talk ceased...I agree that he's a good coach & if they lose him, someone else would take him in a heartbeat with his record....

QUOTE(NO.1TROJAN @ Feb 23 2007 - 01:17 PM) 826386043[/snapback]What rumors about Suiter..... I hope he is not looking elsewhere for a coaching job.... He is a great coach ..... and a keeper. Your former football coach.... is being very well received by the Trojan Football team eveyone is very excited about next year... Looks like we made a great selection................in picking him to replace a retiring Coach Coutne?

You got a great coach in Coach Bowling. He is a solid football coach, and an even better person. Look for big things from D'burg football.

This goes out to the Rebel Train. Thanks to this group of kids from OC who night in and night out came out in force to support OC basketball. After some years of little student support at OC, this group, led by Weaks and Hendon stepped up and became a very vocal part of the game. It was fun to watch this group grow, and I hope that this will continue for years to come. The Train had fun every night, and you never knew what was coming next from the section. It has been fun!!