Region 3AA

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(red&bluebasketballguy @ Feb 26 2007 - 08:31 PM) 826390564[/snapback]Central wins against Grundy tonight. I really think it will be tellico against Central in the championship..

Sequatchie defeated Tellico. It will be McMinn Central against Sequatchie to decide who will face off against Livingston and Upperman in the sectionals.

QUOTE(Indian @ Feb 27 2007 - 12:08 AM) 826391236[/snapback]Grundy did a great job, for a long time the outcome was in doubt.

The Lady Jackets proved they were second rate to no one. It was a 23-13 fourth quarter by McMinn Central that made the difference. Grundy couldn't score as well inside in the second half as they did in the first half.

Again, great job Grundy. You made us proud.

Good luck Sequatchie Wednesday!

DL.

Grundy did do a great job. I was sitting in the middle of some McMinn parents(it was obvious) and they were freaking out that Grundy was even in the game, much less 10 points ahead at one time. I want to know who decided the Cleveland State gym was a good place to hold the games? There have to be better facilities out there. There wasn't enough seating and the lighting stinks! Once we found a place to sit we were afraid to go to the bathroom or concession because folks were hangin' 'round like vultures to get a seat. The only gym I have been in in the last 10 years that was worse is the one Whitwell middle school plays in. TSSAA needs to "vet" the facilities better. Oh yeah, gotta put in a plug for the Lady Indians. They never give up and they always believe they can win- proved it too last night!

The Lady Jackets proved they were second rate to no one. It was a 23-13 fourth quarter by McMinn Central that made the difference. Grundy couldn't score as well inside in the second half as they did in the first half.

Again, great job Grundy. You made us proud.

Good luck Sequatchie Wednesday!

DL.

I agree, Grundy has nothen to be ashamed of the play a great game, I think McMinn just had a deeper bench and a good team. That is a tough combination. These were two exelent teams to repersent our District.

Come support the District Wednesday, and Cheer on the Lady Indians to Region Victory!!!!!

Play Your Game Lady Indians!

QUOTE(tennesseebball @ Jan 31 2007 - 07:27 AM) 826352737[/snapback]Boyd Beat Brainerd last night 45 - 43. Close loss to Tyner and Sweetwater last week.

Central's coach acted up? What's up with that? Two games in a row. Real classy fella. I hope he never wins it all!

Your wish holds true for this year. I bet he really showed his "class" against Livingston. Can't wait for LA to get home and start posting.