Best AAA Tennis Team

Tennessee3

QUOTE(ice10is @ Apr 11 2007 - 07:53 PM) 826435276[/snapback]Rodgers and Maloy can both when at 1 and 2 especially earlier in the season when Chris is struggling really bad as he always does early on, Way can win at 3 if he catches Alexander, I see Hankins with the win at four, Maloy winning at five against kerr, and Clark taking 6. for some reason he has his number as he always does early on. If we are going to win it will be the first 2 times, i dont see a match split with us winning the 3rd one. So if we take one of the top 2, and 4,5,6 and win 1 doubles. Whose to say DB wont be on top at the end of this year?

you think connor will beat drew kerr? that would be a big win for him but i saw him play against walker valley and i judt dont see that happening. But once again i am taking nothing away from ur program and i respect you all but i see you getting beat just like us. oh and i dont see way beating alexander

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Harris @ Apr 12 2007 - 12:32 PM) 826435976[/snapback]But not when it matters

im sorry i must have been mistaken. I thought we had to beat SHHS to get out of district. Which if im NOT mistaken, is the first step to attempting a title. So if we dont win this match that obviously "doesn't matter" explain to me why we started a season at all?

QUOTE(ice10is @ Apr 13 2007 - 05:17 AM) 826436452[/snapback]im sorry i must have been mistaken. I thought we had to beat SHHS to get out of district. Which if im NOT mistaken, is the first step to attempting a title. So if we dont win this match that obviously "doesn't matter" explain to me why we started a season at all?

The word novice doesn't begin to describe you...

You start in district tournament. TSSAA Rules state that you must play 5 singles and 2 doubles in all post season play, including District tournament, which is what decides if you advance past Science Hill to go to Regions. You could lose both times to them in regular season and beat them in the 5-2 format of District tournament...thus when it matters you do not play 6-3

Is that clear junior?

QUOTE(Harris @ Apr 13 2007 - 10:32 AM) 826436729[/snapback]The word novice doesn't begin to describe you...

You start in district tournament. TSSAA Rules state that you must play 5 singles and 2 doubles in all post season play, including District tournament, which is what decides if you advance past Science Hill to go to Regions. You could lose both times to them in regular season and beat them in the 5-2 format of District tournament...thus when it matters you do not play 6-3

Is that clear junior?

The word moron doesnt begin to describe you. Dont talk about a district different then yours when you dont know what your saying please. We dont have a district tournament for ours, we schedule SHHS twice and THS twice, if you split, you play a 3rd play off round to advance. There is no district tournament.

QUOTE(ice10is @ Apr 13 2007 - 04:41 PM) 826436965[/snapback]The word moron doesnt begin to describe you. Dont talk about a district different then yours when you dont know what your saying please. We dont have a district tournament for ours, we schedule SHHS twice and THS twice, if you split, you play a 3rd play off round to advance. There is no district tournament.

Well then blame your coaches for being the idiots. There is a postseason for a reason. BTW, I don't have a district

QUOTE(ice10is @ Apr 13 2007 - 04:41 PM) 826436965[/snapback]The word moron doesnt begin to describe you. Dont talk about a district different then yours when you dont know what your saying please. We dont have a district tournament for ours, we schedule SHHS twice and THS twice, if you split, you play a 3rd play off round to advance. There is no district tournament.

That makes absolutely zero sense. Why would you play 6 and 3 if state tournament is 5 and 2? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Who's runnin it over there

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Apr 15 2007 - 10:35 PM) 826438241[/snapback]That makes absolutely zero sense. Why would you play 6 and 3 if state tournament is 5 and 2? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Who's runnin it over there

i dont know...its just the way they have done it for a while