• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCallie def Baylor 4-3

Bo def Harris

Julian def McLemore

Henry def Kane

Wes def Epps

Tariq def Orlando

Bo and Tanz won to make it 3-3, but Wes and David were able to win at 2 doubles to give McCallie the win.

Webb def Baylor 4-3

Bo def Hatcher

Parks def Julian

Kane def Crist

Walling def Orlando

Haydek def Wallace

Kane/Seal def Hatcher/Crist

and at 3-3, walling/parks def julian/orlando 9-8(4) for the first win over Baylor in Webb School history, and in the process knocking Baylor out of the running for state.

Well considering the fact that the hot topic in high school tennis is the Webb win over Baylor, and I havent heard anything exciting about AAA teams, I feel that this thread would go post less unless we talk about exciting D-II teams in here. If you have a much more exciting topic then the Webb win, feel free to post away..

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ May 5 2007 - 11:56 AM) 826452426[/snapback]Well considering the fact that the hot topic in high school tennis is the Webb win over Baylor, and I havent heard anything exciting about AAA teams, I feel that this thread would go post less unless we talk about exciting D-II teams in here. If you have a much more exciting topic then the Webb win, feel free to post away..

OH MY GOD WEBB BEAT BAYLOR

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

Easily the hottest topic high school tennis. Nothing else comes close.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Regardless if you did or not stick to the thread topic. If you ask me, Siegel will be in the finals against Science Hill or Bearden. That match should be very close. You haven't heard anything exciting about AAA because it hasn't really even gotten started yet. We haven't even begun to play our region matches. This thread will heat up when state tournament gets closer.

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ May 5 2007 - 12:56 PM) 826452426[/snapback]Well considering the fact that the hot topic in high school tennis is the Webb win over Baylor, and I havent heard anything exciting about AAA teams, I feel that this thread would go post less unless we talk about exciting D-II teams in here. If you have a much more exciting topic then the Webb win, feel free to post away..

I watched some great paint dry yesterday

Well considering the fact that the hot topic in high school tennis is the Webb win over Baylor, and I havent heard anything exciting about AAA teams, I feel that this thread would go post less unless we talk about exciting D-II teams in here. If you have a much more exciting topic then the Webb win, feel free to post away..

You put it out there, I answer

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ May 5 2007 - 02:42 PM) 826452443[/snapback]OH MY GOD WEBB BEAT BAYLOR

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

Easily the hottest topic high school tennis. Nothing else comes close.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Regardless if you did or not stick to the thread topic. If you ask me, Siegel will be in the finals against Science Hill or Bearden. That match should be very close. You haven't heard anything exciting about AAA because it hasn't really even gotten started yet. We haven't even begun to play our region matches. This thread will heat up when state tournament gets closer.

your trying to be funny and sarcastic but its true. That win is the most exciting thing in high school tennis at the moment. just stink it up and admit it. when Siegel beats another school for the first time in school history youd be happy also. so dont try making fun of us for celebrating so much.