Best AAA Tennis Team

Tennessee3

QUOTE(Harris @ May 5 2007 - 11:30 PM) 826452718[/snapback]no way, you serious? /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> wow didn't know that one

wow, your stupid. how did you not know that

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ May 5 2007 - 08:05 PM) 826452585[/snapback]your trying to be funny and sarcastic but its true. That win is the most exciting thing in high school tennis at the moment. just stink it up and admit it. when Siegel beats another school for the first time in school history youd be happy also. so dont try making fun of us for celebrating so much.

Yes, I would be happy. I would post it on a topic where it was relevant, though. The most exciting thing in high school tennis is all opinionated. To you, since you play for Webb, yes it is the most exciting. To me, no. Get too excited about this win though and you'll get killed by McCallie. You should be focused on your next match, not gloating that you won.

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ May 6 2007 - 12:39 PM) 826452831[/snapback]Yes, I would be happy. I would post it on a topic where it was relevant, though. The most exciting thing in high school tennis is all opinionated. To you, since you play for Webb, yes it is the most exciting. To me, no. Get too excited about this win though and you'll get killed by McCallie. You should be focused on your next match, not gloating that you won.

most likely, but the bottom line is that we are going to state and baylor is not

well im sorry that we dont play in a easier division such as AAA, we play in D-II, and its like our 1st time in a while we are going to state. and i dont see why everyone is telling us that we our going to lose. obvious we arent the favorite, but that doesnt mean we dont have a shot. of your going to diss our team, come play in D-II and then see how you feel.

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ May 6 2007 - 01:35 PM) 826452887[/snapback]well im sorry that we dont play in a easier division such as AAA, we play in D-II, and its like our 1st time in a while we are going to state. and i dont see why everyone is telling us that we our going to lose. obvious we arent the favorite, but that doesnt mean we dont have a shot. of your going to diss our team, come play in D-II and then see how you feel.

Well you are a private school, that is why you play against other private schools. No one is telling you you'll lose. But if you go to state happy to be there, you will. We learned that from experience.

I know D-II is much tougher. That doesn't mean I couldnt play for a DII team. If you go to a school that is willing to recruit players and dish out money to get people to play there, you should have to play other schools that do it too. Don't complain to me about what division you're in.

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ May 6 2007 - 01:35 PM) 826452887[/snapback]well im sorry that we dont play in a easier division such as AAA, we play in D-II, and its like our 1st time in a while we are going to state. and i dont see why everyone is telling us that we our going to lose. obvious we arent the favorite, but that doesnt mean we dont have a shot. of your going to diss our team, come play in D-II and then see how you feel.

Thats like saying Ohio State was in the title game because they didn't play in the SEC. No crap they didn't play in the SEC, its pointless to even use that as an arguement because thats not the way it is. There is a reason you have tuition, can recruit, and have privately funded everything. You are in Division 2 which is for private schools where you are allowed to do those things.

There is a reason Bo Seal is at Baylor. If a AAA team did the things Baylor did to get him, it would be TSSAA violations and they would have to forfeit everything. There is a reason Julien Onken is there, or McCallie always had a foreigner or two on there team in years past. That is the difference and why its idiotic to compare the two

that kinda helps what im saying. webb doesnt recruit guys from Germany or Zimbabwe. heck no one in our Top 10 (probably like Top 20) is on scholarship, i realize that in other sports we might, im not sure though. That is why it is such a bigger deal that we beat these types of schools.

But if we want to play the hypothetical game. I would love to see this years Division 2 teams go up against MUS, MBA of old.

Michael Flowers, Chad Fernandez, Ted Tywang, Bo Ladyman, Alex Guyton, Hays Mabry, Greg Sossaman, Imraan Ismail, Jay Curtis.

D2 is way down from what it used to be as well. Would love to see you play those teams