Best AAA Tennis Team

Tennessee3

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(The1Nation @ May 8 2007 - 09:44 AM) 826454295[/snapback]I dont half to act big behind my computer screen. But your to scraed to tell me your name cuz you dont want to be confronted.

Might wanna work on that spelling /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ May 10 2007 - 06:13 PM) 826456735[/snapback]Siegel wins region today 4-0 over tullahoma, only dropped three games total. How are all of the other region tournaments turning out? Region 4 individual matches begin next monday

wow, sounds like a tough region. McCallie beat webb 4-1 to win regions. Im sure MBA and MUS rolled as well.

QUOTE(Webb4 @ May 11 2007 - 06:37 PM) 826457533[/snapback]wow, sounds like a tough region. McCallie beat webb 4-1 to win regions. Im sure MBA and MUS rolled as well.

Yeah...our region is a cakewalk, all the strong teams play in the same district and we don't meet the winner of that district until the finals (if we get there)