How long will Volunteer get away this?

cougarball52

QUOTE(UwishuwereaFALCON! @ Feb 20 2007 - 01:15 PM) 826381084[/snapback]Stop the crying, you won. People all over this conference are so amazed when a Hawkins Cty team gives them a run for their money. Then there is the lame comments "Internet in Church Hill?"cmon people grow up. As for Coach Whitt, he knows his basketball. He doesnt teach his players to hurt other players its an agressive game if the your little boys can't handle it take a ride to Blountville and visit the Cougars I hear they started baseball already. Kinda early huh??????

It's not cryin...it's a fact. Someone is going to get hurt playing that bush league trash. He may not "teach" his players to hurt other players but he sure doesn't seem to wanna stop the cheap play. Undercutting a player going to the basket, putting in the goon to basically beat Jordan Edwards to a pulp, several fouls that should have been called intentional, swinging legs and arms at every loose ball....any one of those alone and I could say accident, all of those together equals a trend. Funny you make the comment that everyone is "amazed" when a hawkins county team gives another team a run when DB absolutley blitzed the Faclons both of the other times they played. They tried to play that street ball down at Volunteer but they called it tighter and I didn't see them play that garbage brawl in Kingsport...Hmmmm

I see you joined today....are you the coach on here to defend that style of play?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Falcons, keep playing physical, thats what got you this far. Congrads to all four Region I reps.

I hate it has to be like this. It would be nice if someone could give an opposing school a little bit of credit for what they have accomplished in a season. I guess others need to work on their class a little bit also.

Good Luck to all four Region qualifiers!

Shew... isn't this thread a hot topic lol to bad its just a bunch of cougars crying cause they got out worked and lost like the should have the week b4. DB i have no clue why the heck u are even on this cause you all won don't u think u should be less worried about lastnight and get on with life and worry about tennessee high. I mean come on people give it up.I love it when team that are suppose to get blown out win or only lose by a couple cause then the other team starts going on about this and that and how this was bad and that was bad get over it DB well see u all in region tourny and for the courgars well i don't play baseball so i guess i won't be seeing u cause your season is OVER and for whoever asked if i was #21 yes thats me and no i'm in to murder i'm in to play ball i might not be the best but i give it all i got #25 was my football number and i made this name in football season so thats why its smith25 not 21 and like i said b4 have a good day.

Church Hill yup we do have the internet

QUOTE(Smith25 @ Feb 20 2007 - 02:38 PM) 826381250[/snapback]Shew... isn't this thread a hot topic lol to bad its just a bunch of cougars crying cause they got out worked and lost like the should have the week b4. DB i have no clue why the heck u are even on this cause you all won don't u think u should be less worried about lastnight and get on with life and worry about tennessee high. I mean come on people give it up.I love it when team that are suppose to get blown out win or only lose by a couple cause then the other team starts going on about this and that and how this was bad and that was bad get over it DB well see u all in region tourny and for the courgars well i don't play baseball so i guess i won't be seeing u cause your season is OVER and for whoever asked if i was #21 yes thats me and no i'm in to murder i'm in to play ball i might not be the best but i give it all i got #25 was my football number and i made this name in football season so thats why its smith25 not 21 and like i said b4 have a good day.

Church Hill yup we do have the internet

Shew...The longest sentence in coacht history! Don't they teach english anymore? I'm guessing by all the b4s, u think u, and the fact that you just wrote 40 run on sentences in a row that I have my answer. I guess there is not enough time for book learnin by the time they finish with basketbrawl practice. I suggest maybe get in class and pay attention and then worry about Science Hill instead of getting on here destroying the queen's english. B4 U B XPAYLD

QUOTE(maroonandgrey @ Feb 20 2007 - 03:21 PM) 826381314[/snapback]Shew...The longest sentence in coacht history! Don't they teach english anymore? I'm guessing by all the b4s, u think u, and the fact that you just wrote 40 run on sentences in a row that I have my answer. I guess there is not enough time for book learnin by the time they finish with basketbrawl practice. I suggest maybe get in class and pay attention and then worry about Science Hill instead of getting on here destroying the queen's english. B4 U B XPAYLD

ahahahahaha

QUOTE(Smith25 @ Feb 20 2007 - 02:38 PM) 826381250[/snapback]DB i have no clue why the heck u are even on this cause you all won don't u think u should be less worried about lastnight and get on with life and worry about tennessee high.

So if U win U cant say anything about the other team going out and trying to hurt the other players...there's something to be said about respect for the other team and playing with some class....

Anybody notice this is 2007 and not 1960. This is AAA Basketball in East Tenn. This is a physical game. Has anybody watched College Basketball in the last 20 years. The game has became more physical over that span. These teams playing in the District Tournament are trying to win a championship. In my mind if you are not ready to be physical in a District Tournament you are not ready to win a championship. Winning a championship at any level requires hard work and physical play in the day and age we are in through out the game of basketball.