Region 4aa

swipper

QUOTE(swipper @ Feb 21 2007 - 12:43 AM) 826382113[/snapback]I may be wrong with the 7aa #1 losing to the 8aa #4. I am say this because if they do not play any better than they have in the district tournament they will. If they make it past the first round of region they will lose in the semi-finals to DeKalb or Station Camp.

not sure what your point is by implying that LA played bad during the District Tourney. So, I guess you thought LA would beat Dekalb and Smith County worse than they did? They did win the tourney. Then won tonight against DCA by 19.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benstiller23, you are the same guy that everytime you post you say 8aa is going to sweep 7aa. Everytime you say that, and it did not happen, but as biased as you are, I bet you still think that is going to happen don't you. LOL. LA should beat Station Camp, although it will be a good game, and LA needs to play team ball to do it. Look for a good game Tuesday night for LA I hope. I also think White House will beat Smith County, but they could make it a good game if Smith Co. plays to their capabilities like they have been as of late. Good luck to the Wildcats in the Region semi's!!

The Dekalb Co. Tigers have nothing to be ashamed about they had a wonderful season. Got beat by a really good Station Camp basketball Team. Just hurts to see the kids lead the whole game and have a 7 point lead with 6 minutes to go and get outscored 21-7 the rest of the way. Would like to wish Coach Massey and the Station Camp Bisons best of luck in the regionals vs Livingston Academy Wildcats. LA is a very good ball club and should be a great ball game. The Tigers finish 20-11 on the season boy has this program started to turn around and they just hope to compete at the top year end and year out with the likes of the Uppermans and Livingstons every year. Best of luck to LA and Smith CO. represent us well.

QUOTE(CLEANDOG20 @ Feb 25 2007 - 02:44 AM) 826388176[/snapback]The Dekalb Co. Tigers have nothing to be ashamed about they had a wonderful season. Got beat by a really good Station Camp basketball Team. Just hurts to see the kids lead the whole game and have a 7 point lead with 6 minutes to go and get outscored 21-7 the rest of the way. Would like to wish Coach Massey and the Station Camp Bisons best of luck in the regionals vs Livingston Academy Wildcats. LA is a very good ball club and should be a great ball game. The Tigers finish 20-11 on the season boy has this program started to turn around and they just hope to compete at the top year end and year out with the likes of the Uppermans and Livingstons every year. Best of luck to LA and Smith CO. represent us well.

Congrats to DeKalb and Coach Martin on a great season.

Timbo these guys are so funny huh. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> These 7-AA fans have no idear what's coming for them. I think the flash is back and runnin. We'll see tommorrow if he drops another 30 on Smith. Come get wit it girls. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />