Region 4aa

swipper

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 27 2007 - 12:14 PM) 826391725[/snapback]No he can't. He's played 30 games anh hit 30 3's, that is 1 3 a game and I bet he shoots at least 4 a game. He reminds me of Sebastian Telfair. We'll see how many he hits tonite.

You remind me of that guy on ESPN who talks out of his A*s.... because he thinks he knows sports. Reading your remark about Sebastian Telfair.... do you even know who that is?? I can't figure out if you are just stupid or talking out your A*s again. Are you trying to be sarcastic or act like you know basketball?? Sebastian Telfair was a great High school player & that is a complement....so what are you trying to say?? Watch more ESPN then get back with me when you can talk out of your mouth. That's good.... keep thinking Dunn can shoot the three….let me know how that works out for you!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is not a complement, Do You Know Who Sebastian Telfair Is? He is the guy who went pro with no jump shot. Yeah he is a good PG, who can pass and defend. He is also the same person who shouldn't have went pro. Now he doesn't even see the floor, and is on a team who has lost about 20 games in a row. What I'm getting at is, that Dunn is a good PG for his district. But when you put somebody on him who actually knows how to play defense, and will force him left, and force him to knock down a jump shot he is just average. Get over it folks, that is a fact. Tonight Jeff Terrell will pick him up, and I bet he does a pretty good job on him. And if not, then go ahead and mark it down WHHS sure will! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 27 2007 - 02:17 PM) 826391940[/snapback]That is not a complement, Do You Know Who Sebastian Telfair Is? He is the guy who went pro with no jump shot. Yeah he is a good PG, who can pass and defend. He is also the same person who shouldn't have went pro. Now he doesn't even see the floor, and is on a team who has lost about 20 games in a row. What I'm getting at is, that Dunn is a good PG for his district. But when you put somebody on him who actually knows how to play defense, and will force him left, and force him to knock down a jump shot he is just average. Get over it folks, that is a fact. Tonight Jeff Terrell will pick him up, and I bet he does a pretty good job on him. And if not, then go ahead and mark it down WHHS sure will! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

There you go talking out of you’re a*s again. Listen to what you are saying, “Do You Know Who Sebastian Telfair Is? He is the guy who went pro with no jump shot. Yeah he is a good PG, who can pass and defend. He is also the same person who shouldn't have went pro.” You are saying Dunn is like him, which would be a major complement for any High school kid. Who cares if he couldn’t cut it in the NBA…. how many kids from this area are going to make it Pro? This is High school…. you are comparing Dunn to one of the best High school players in the last 5 yrs.

If you are going to be sarcastic you need to at least know what you are talking about…Oh…I forgot you are the ESPN guy!

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 27 2007 - 12:48 PM) 826391786[/snapback]Maybe vs. you weak 7-AA teams. IF L.A> even makes it past Station Camp we'll see what he does vs. the flash. U get a lil preview tonite. Flash is guarding Nixon, we'll see what he does. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i think he scored 37 against kenwood, not 7aa, uh had a blue million in fla...killed people at the christmas tourney at east lit....and they play the 3rd best schedule in AA, so i guess its weak aint it?.....i like hogeye21, and i like that i just learnt ben stiller talks out his rear end

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 27 2007 - 11:03 PM) 826392596[/snapback]1 3 again. and the season is over now. you folks will never learn i guess.

Congrats to Station Camp on a nice win.

Hey BenStiller, I bet you were on the edge of your seat all night. It was a back & forth game all night & it come down to the last minute. Station was up by 4 with a minute to go, last minute fouls always add to the score, it was a good game. Now come on ….you have to give Dunn the credit he deserves. He ran your boy(you said would hold him in check) all over the place & still scored what…26. I gave Station Camp a congrats.... now you need to give Dunn some credit…. you said he was good for our district…..the boy is good even for your district.

QUOTE(up2late @ Feb 27 2007 - 12:13 PM) 826391722[/snapback]And the two, and the long three, and the pull-up jumper, and the lay-up "and one", and the underhanded scoop shot. I think he's still working on the hook shot. Tonight might just be the night we see that!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Go District 7-AA!!

DUNN'S A GREAT PLAYER NO DOUBT BUT ALL I OBSERVED AS FAR AS THE THREE GOES WAS ALOT OF MISSES...HIS STRENGTH IS DRIBBLING AND TAKING IT TO THE HOOP.. HES VERY COMPETITVE AND THATS WHAT IT TAKES...