Region 4AA Tournament

timbdp

QUOTE(swipper @ Feb 24 2007 - 09:44 PM) 826387865[/snapback]My predictions are as follows:

White House over Smith Co. and Station Camp over Livingston

Then finals be Station Camp over White House

This may not happen because Livingston and Smith Co. is use to playing on Upperman's floor. If Livingston plays like they are able to they will win. It they don't then Station Camp will blow them out of the gym. Again I may be wrong.

Who really know's right? I mean there is no one now that hasn't showed another team that they can win... or lose... So it's going to be fun watching all of this play out... Again good luck to all the teams. I see Smith over WH by 4- possibly in overtime.... and LA over SC.... I just see LA going to the championship against Smith. But as you said. Could be wrong.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Station Camp over LA

White House over Smith County

Well really just picking my team, because do not know much about LA, other than their scores and they are 2nd in the region. I just see my Bison pulling this out, with McDonald having a huge night as always. Station Camp by less than 10.

As for White House/Smith County, the Devils will be too much for the Owls, I know they are starting to play good, but this is White House and they will play to the level needed to get by. Again, White House by less than 10.

This sets up a rematch of the 8-AA district championship game of White House vs. Station Camp. Maybe this time there will be no "phantom" baskets.

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 26 2007 - 12:32 AM) 826389595[/snapback]Do you guys live on the same planet as me, or do you just write this non-sense to make your players think they have a chance. You are wasting very valuable post spots. Please stop it. I'm getting bad head-aches from you goonies. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

This coming from someone who said DCA would beat LA and Greenbrier would beat Smith CO.!!! /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(Rocking Chair @ Feb 21 2007 - 04:32 PM) 826383227[/snapback]What amazes me is how someone like Stiller23 and Sumner Co. can make such bizarre predictions and not be called as such. Just like White Houses' Defense is going to shut everybody out in football next year. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Get real !! As for the round ball we're all aware of how good 8AA teams are and know that it will take a great effort to advance. But don't overlook our teams it won't be a easy win in either game. Smith Co. has played just about every team in that district and beat some and held their own with the others. So we can guage your teams as such. SC is playing their best right now as is LA and DeKalb. Upperman is on a slow spiral but are very capable any time they hit the floor. If your teams are lucky enough to advance in 1st rd. we'll see how it works out for you in Baxter TN.

Hey Chair; You think this BenStiller dude could be related to Charlie Murphy(from 2005 FB playoffs threads)? He's just as annoying but not nearly as smart! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

QUOTE(OldCatFan @ Feb 26 2007 - 07:30 PM) 826390563[/snapback]Hey Chair; You think this BenStiller dude could be related to Charlie Murphy(from 2005 FB playoffs threads)? He's just as annoying but not nearly as smart! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

He can't hold a candle to Charlie....he's one of a kind. This guy Stiller23 must be the son of bdp_fan b/c they both are full of White House Pride. If you beat their team you got lucky or your team is not impressive. We are wasting our time responding to such trivial trash that they post. I know I'm through responding to their trash. White House's Defense is going to hold everybody scoreless this year in football. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Now OldCatFan you tell me how stupid is that statement. Anybody that responds to that crap is as stupid as the ones posting it.

QUOTE(Rocking Chair @ Feb 26 2007 - 07:47 PM) 826390600[/snapback]He can't hold a candle to Charlie....he's one of a kind. This guy Stiller23 must be the son of bdp_fan b/c they both are full of White House Pride. If you beat their team you got lucky or your team is not impressive. We are wasting our time responding to such trivial trash that they post. I know I'm through responding to their trash. White House's Defense is going to hold everybody scoreless this year in football. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Now OldCatFan you tell me how stupid is that statement. Anybody that responds to that crap is as stupid as the ones posting it.

Are you saying what I think your saying???? LOL

I sure am glad you are gonna get to be an assistant again. I can tell how much you love helping with those young men. What's week 0 ? ......................... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Best of luck to you every week but that particular one.